We have just returned from a 7 day holiday in sharm-el sheikh staying at the Baron Palms Resort,what a fantastic place,spotlessy clean,good food and drink and very friendly staff and of course the sun.
The rooms were well appointed with slippers, bath robes,beach bag and toiletries ita a shame that the kettle was'nt in the room but you could hire one if so wished.
We will be returning in May 2010 and certainly be staying at Baron Palms again.
Angie and Dave from Abingdon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting location, rooted in timeless attraction; a palette of colors: blue skies, red mountains, green landscapes, turquoise sea, and golden sands, are simple descriptions of this five-star boutique-style deluxe Hotel, with an adults only concept. The award-winning Andalucian-style with Moroccan design features Resort setup amid more than 150 palm trees, offers high-quality accommodation and a wealth of onsite facilities all combined to make it 'A New Tropical Heaven'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Palms Hotel
- Baron Palms Sharm El Sheikh