This is our sixth visit to St George, hotel very clean, room very clean and comfortable, staff helpful and polite. Always a varied food menu. Nathan's restaurant upstairs is good value for money. Ashraf will look after you. We would like to say thank you to Ata for the puzzles (take your time) and Fady for the sunset cruise. Special thanks to Nessim who always had a smile and and made us feel very welcome at the pool bar. St George's best barman! Will be back next year.
Gary & Donna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Sharm El Sheikh’s tranquil Hill, Xperience St. George Homestay combines a spectacular cosy atmosphere & an exclusive “home away from home” experience. The resort features 262 guest rooms & suites, as well as an impeccable friendly service, providing every facility to indulge the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Xperience St. George Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xperience St. George Homestay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- St Georges Three Corners
- Three Corners St George
- Three Corners Saint George Hotel