We have just spent 15 nights at the Xperiance St George Hotel Sharm . We have travelled the world over as a family of five and as well as a couple, I have got to say for a hotel that has achieved four stars as a rating it delivers the best five star rating I have experienced in a long time. The staff are exceptional your every need is met with a smile and without exception, we had a ground floor room over looking the quite pool. The room was spacious and very clean, complete with animal sculptures made from the towels and sheets.
The staff over all we're fantastic to name the members of the team that left a lasting impression on both of us Nessim from the Bleu Bar at the Quite Pool was beyond belief he remembered what your drink was even down to the fact I do not have ice in my drinks, also during the day he brings the cocktail of the day around for everyone. He is attentive and his master of several languages is absolutely fantastic, he is extremely friendly, funny and very entertaining. We dined at Nathan's three times, it was amazing, we had the seafood menu twice and the steak menu once not only was the food fantastic and value for money, the service was second to none, Mehmood was our our head waiter twice he was absolutely fabulous, he gave us fantastic service, in fact the last time we had service of such a high standard we was at the Ritz in London. Mina was our waiter in the dining room he was excellent remembering everything we liked and always making sure we were seated at a very good table. Fady (taxi) who seemed to always be on the go, he is very helpful, happy and extremely helpful (it goes without saying very hard working). Ata who is the manager of the bar staff was very friendly always making time to speak to us. If you want a quiet day go to the quiet pool. The beach is fine but you do have to get the shuttle blue there. The hotel reception staff were excellent, belfry and very friendly.
Last but not least Carlos (Boss) on the sunset cruise was so good we went each week,it was fantastic we seen dolphins and the entertainment was brilliant, especially Carlos's jokes.
We had such a great experience we are going back next year. Thank you to all the management and team, second to none, fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Sharm El Sheikh’s tranquil Hill, Xperience St. George Homestay combines a spectacular cosy atmosphere & an exclusive “home away from home” experience. The resort features 262 guest rooms & suites, as well as an impeccable friendly service, providing every facility to indulge the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Xperience St. George Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xperience St. George Homestay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- St Georges Three Corners
- Three Corners St George
- Three Corners Saint George Hotel