I visited this Hotel for the second time previously it was known as 3 Corners.
I got the room and location I had requested only 3 doors away from my last stay very close to the bar at the quiet pool. Nessem is the best and friendliest barman you could ever meet gave me a proper glass if you remained at the bar as I did quite often.
Room cleaned everyday by Taha again a great lad and helped us in anyway he could even the wee man at the towel stand rushed to put up the parasol for you and came round with cold towels several times during the day a great touch. He even brought round fruit twice a day.
Food was of good quality and great variety. All staff very helpful on all occasions. Would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Sharm and will definately return again soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Sharm El Sheikh’s tranquil Hill, Xperience St. George Homestay combines a spectacular cosy atmosphere & an exclusive “home away from home” experience. The resort features 262 guest rooms & suites, as well as an impeccable friendly service, providing every facility to indulge the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Xperience St. George Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xperience St. George Homestay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- St Georges Three Corners
- Three Corners St George
- Three Corners Saint George Hotel