This was a lovely hotel, very clean and extremely friendly and helpful staff!
Our room was very spacious and very cleaned, cleaned daily by Sami who was excellent!
The animation staff are friendly and don't force you do take part in anything you don't want too.
If you want to go on a boat trip then do it!! See Carlos! One of the funniest and kind staff member at at George! You should also ask him to sing "hero" it will leave you speechless!
The hotel is close to the airport and also close to soho square, old market and the new market.
The food at the hotel is very repetitive and sometimes a little bland but there was always something for everyone to eat. If you really don't like the food the reception staff will order mac Donald's. KFC, Pizza Hut (at a cost)
The hotel spa is thoroughly recommended! Had a fab Turkish bath, pedicure, facial, full body massage and a full scrub. It's very well priced and the staff were good.
Enjoyed my stay and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Sharm El Sheikh’s tranquil Hill, Xperience St. George Homestay combines a spectacular cosy atmosphere & an exclusive “home away from home” experience. The resort features 262 guest rooms & suites, as well as an impeccable friendly service, providing every facility to indulge the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Xperience St. George Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xperience St. George Homestay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- St Georges Three Corners
- Three Corners St George
- Three Corners Saint George Hotel