Stayed here begining june had a great time. Everything has been said before in the reveiws its a bit out of sharm but we used the free shuttle bus for days at the beach soho square old market and namma bay. Only place i didnt like was old market found it dirty and not many women about things in shops dated. Hotel food was good if only they would have bigger cuts of meat or lamb and better selection of fruit for breakfast and better quality of pure orange juice.all the guests were friendly and hotel staff very helpful too.bedrooms had great air conditioning and we didnt hear a sound either from other rooms or outside. Wifi is not free you have to buy vouchers which is a shame as most hotels provide it nowadays. As it was our first time we were afraid of geting the sharm bug but we didnt and not one mosquito bite. The hotel has hand sanatizers outside the resturant which most people use.we would return to this hotel if we got as good a deal as we did this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Sharm El Sheikh’s tranquil Hill, Xperience St. George Homestay combines a spectacular cosy atmosphere & an exclusive “home away from home” experience. The resort features 262 guest rooms & suites, as well as an impeccable friendly service, providing every facility to indulge the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Xperience St. George Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xperience St. George Homestay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- St Georges Three Corners
- Three Corners St George
- Three Corners Saint George Hotel