Me and my mum only came for a week because the week was smack bang in my exams, its a shame that we could not stay longer.
Wait where do I start?
everyone was outstanding constantly taking our empty glasses and getting us new drinks was able to have a laught with all of them, they would even have a smile on thier faces even after they had been working in the heat all day they are amazing! Around the pool during the day they would bring round ice towels and fresh fruit which is a very kind thought, the banta with the entertainment team between them and with guests you would without a doubt laughter with them or at them everyday.
without a doubt you will always find something to eat especially lunch and dinner, breakfast is a little harder to find things to your taste but there is always something even if its fresh fruit or salad.
Trips to go on:
we went snorkeling it was honestly the best experience you could ever had the fish aren't scared of you they swim right up to your goggles and hands its honestly amazing, also quad biking was good but you have to stay in a line with the group would be better if you could have a little play on the bikes but be carful my bike didn't have very starring control haha. The sunset cruise with Carlos is outstanding get to do a little but of swimming in the sea you will get to see dolphins if your lucky, music, water supplied and games and the end of the boat trip is a good laughter for everyone to get involved.
It isn't really a trip but there is a English bar literally a 2 minute walk from the hotel free WiFi also a tatto parla next door which I got my very first tattoo the people are kind and paiteint and wait till your ready.
The mozzies are killers make sure you get some repellent ''off'' from the store on campus and mozzie bands helped I think I had one little bite when I was away.
Also I'd just like to ask a little question myself a young waiter working in the food court gave me a braclet before I left and he never had a name tag on and would like to find out his name
Thank you for such a lovley week we will see you again soon x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Sharm El Sheikh’s tranquil Hill, Xperience St. George Homestay combines a spectacular cosy atmosphere & an exclusive “home away from home” experience. The resort features 262 guest rooms & suites, as well as an impeccable friendly service, providing every facility to indulge the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Xperience St. George Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xperience St. George Homestay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- St Georges Three Corners
- Three Corners St George
- Three Corners Saint George Hotel