My boyfriend and I stayed at St George at the end of June/beginning of July. At first we were a little apprehensive about this hotel due to some extremely bad reviews although upon arrival it was clear that we shouldn't have worried.
The hotel staff are all very friendly and couldn't do enough for us - it was our first time at the hotel and we were not treated any differently to 'regulars' as other reviews claimed. Despite arriving at the hotel late at night a small spread of food was available in the restaurant as well as a plate of 'picnic' type food that had been left in our room, (a very nice touch after a long day of travelling).
All parts of the hotel are spotless - rooms, pool area, reception, gardens etc.
The entertainment team around the noisy team and there is never a dull moment with all the activities they have prepared.
However after spending our first week around this pool we preferred the atmosphere by the quiet pool so spent the rest of our holiday here. Cocktails are regularly brought around throughout the day as well as fruit and cold towels which are especially welcomed!
The only downfall to this hotel was that the food did get repetitive although there was ALWAYS something to eat. Room service made a nice change one night as well as McDonalds delivery.
We also ate at The Hard Rock Cafe in Naama bay a couple of times and the food here was amazing although a little more on the pricey side. Jive bar just up the road is brilliant for watching the football (we were here during the world cup and no TV in the hotel despite a small one in extremely hot pool hut), cheap drinks and food very good quality.
Definitely recommend the desert safari excursion - amazing value for money for a whole day of experiences that you will remember forever.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody and suggest that you ignore the bad reviews - some people just aren't happy unless they are moaning about something. At the end of the day you get what you pay for and much, much more here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Sharm El Sheikh’s tranquil Hill, Xperience St. George Homestay combines a spectacular cosy atmosphere & an exclusive “home away from home” experience. The resort features 262 guest rooms & suites, as well as an impeccable friendly service, providing every facility to indulge the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Xperience St. George Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xperience St. George Homestay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- St Georges Three Corners
- Three Corners St George
- Three Corners Saint George Hotel