After 4 visits to the St George we have always found it very friendly and clean. The staff are always polite and the service is always curtious. If im honest the food is a bit repetitive but it is the same in every all inclusive hotel. location is good for Naama bay, old sharm , El mercato,All in all we always have a very relaxing time and we so far have met the same 4 famillies there every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Sharm El Sheikh’s tranquil Hill, Xperience St. George Homestay combines a spectacular cosy atmosphere & an exclusive “home away from home” experience. The resort features 262 guest rooms & suites, as well as an impeccable friendly service, providing every facility to indulge the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Xperience St. George Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xperience St. George Homestay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- St Georges Three Corners
- Three Corners St George
- Three Corners Saint George Hotel