See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Would recommend this hotel & would stay here again. Staff went out of there way to make our stay an enjoyable one. We were very well looked after. Great choice of food & our children ate everything. We lost our babies teddy one night & staff found it & surprised our son with it at breakfast the next day. The staff genuienly wanted to make u happy.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank lindsaybuckley
Reviewed 23 May 2014

What can you say its the third time my wife and myself have stayed here .it will be the last dont believe it got so bad in a year .the food is no were as good my niece only ate plainl pasta the cakes were dry before you got mango melon in abundance this time oranges and figgs.the bar services is rotten you can only get wine with evening meal not in the bar .so you only get lager or spirit we also seen one man get a glass of lager the barman used the dreggs off 4 bottles.last time the free shuttle bus took you into the middle of naami now it drops you 10-15 minute walk outside of town.yes the beach is closer but nowhere near as good last year you had a swimming pool food drinks now you have another 10-15 walk when the bus drops you off .not ideal if you getting on or if you have young kids .animation team well you might as well just take a pack of card.so many great memories spoilt asi have said can't believe how bad its got in a year.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This was a brilliant holiday made by the beautiful staff members of gardenia plaza. I would go back tomorrow as it was a lovely stay. great food great entertainment, You will not be disappointed at all they have great trips and a small bus journey to a lovely beach where you can do many things example snorkeling boat trips etc

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank tonywba
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Please ignore "my" previous review.the hotel was awful.poor food,poor drinks measures and the animation team where a bit too animated re:the women.appaling.never..NEVER book there.you will be disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2013
4  Thank Louise W
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Ok so I'm all for going on holiday and that but this place is weird!! BUT!!! The staff are helpful of course there are down sides I lived off of chips and pasta!! But still I enjoyed it I met lovely people out there who I would visit again and a animator called Sara is amazing!! She looked after us and took us to the clubs and that!! I no I'm only twenty but still I enjoyed it because I made it a holiday to remember!! Don't be taken by the reviews because each holiday has a down side!! But if I didn't go here I wouldn't have met one of the best girls I've ever met!! It's about how you want a holiday not how you expect it!! Bad reviews or good!! You're your own person everyone's views are different!!

Stayed: May 2014