ok,. here we are just returned from our hols in sonesta club hotel in sharm... where to begin ..:) the weather has been fantastic , of course... i had emailed the hotel before we arrived to ask if we could have a kettle in our room, when we got to our room on arrival the kettle, tea. coffee, sugar and milk were waiting for us... even though we were all inclusive my hubby loves a cuppa in bed as soon as he wakes of a morning... :) the food was good, theres plenty of choice and we never went hungry as there was always something to choose to eat... every member of staff of the hotel were 100% brilliant and they work very long hours but they are always happy to see you and soon find out what your favourite seat is or best pool bed of which there are plenty... no need to get up too early to put towels on :) even though some of the foreign guests do ....we have had some holidays travelling to some far afield locations and never met any staff as friendly and helpful as the staff at sonesta club are thank, you all from us for making our holiday so extra special... from the manager on reception thank you.. all the staff in the restaurant love to you all :) :) thank you too to the staff in the dolphin bar who knew just when we needed that drink of juice... gonna miss you all but hope to see you all very soon... yes, we would recommend this hotel...thank you all again... you were all fantastic....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fashionable Naama Bay, the Sonesta Club Sharm El Sheikh overlooks the Red Sea and the South Sinai peninsula's desert and mountains. A traditional Nubian-style resort, the property is surrounded by landscaped gardens and dramatic pool areas. Known as one of the best Red Sea Resorts, Sonesta Club Sharm El Sheikh with 409 unique guest rooms, the hotel is located in Naama Bay and shares its beach with Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino. Sonesta Club has one of the largest aqua parks in Sharm El Sheikh; in addition, it has two great main pools divided into seven pools and a Diving Center. The hotel also offers an open air jacuzzi for the relaxation of its guests. There is also a children's program for the younger guests. Guests can pamper themselves with a sauna, steam bath or Jacuzzi, work out in the Club's fitness center or relax with massage treatments in the health spa. The Club offers several fine dining options! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Sonesta Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Club Sharm El Sheikh - Naama Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Sonesta