excellent hotel very beautiful and clean. had a very good relaxing week and even so there is quite a lot of russian we meet some very nice english people with whom we had a fab time ,steven heidi and others .the staff could not do more to make u feel like every little thing is not a problem for them from the waiters in restaurant and bar to the person doing your room. too many to remenber all their names. the only let down was the food. always the same and not very appetising. the snacks at lunch time at the pool bar was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fashionable Naama Bay, the Sonesta Club Sharm El Sheikh overlooks the Red Sea and the South Sinai peninsula's desert and mountains. A traditional Nubian-style resort, the property is surrounded by landscaped gardens and dramatic pool areas. Known as one of the best Red Sea Resorts, Sonesta Club Sharm El Sheikh with 409 unique guest rooms, the hotel is located in Naama Bay and shares its beach with Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino. Sonesta Club has one of the largest aqua parks in Sharm El Sheikh; in addition, it has two great main pools divided into seven pools and a Diving Center. The hotel also offers an open air jacuzzi for the relaxation of its guests. There is also a children's program for the younger guests. Guests can pamper themselves with a sauna, steam bath or Jacuzzi, work out in the Club's fitness center or relax with massage treatments in the health spa. The Club offers several fine dining options! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sonesta Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Club Sharm El Sheikh - Naama Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Sonesta