We rested at the hotel from 2 to 13 July 2011.We are satisfied. The road from the airport to the hotel took about 15 minutes. Arrived at the hotel at 7 am, but we were settled in 15 minutes. Ask to see several rooms in different buildings. Get the keys to three different numbers to look before. We chose the building "F". We had a room with a large terrace on the second floor. Amenities: LCD TV, safe, minibar (filled daily with drinking water), large and comfortable beds, tea with cups (each day brought tea, coffee, sugar). Large bathroom, a powerful hair dryer, all in good condition.
Territory. Big and green area, although the hotel was built recently. On the territory of the hotel artificial river flows. But during our stay, fully repaired, and the bottom of the river water was not. There are 2 large swimming pools. Very nice new water park. There are a variety of slides for children and adults. On the territory there is a large spa. I did almost every day, massage, was satisfied. In the SPA-center has a gym, but it is very small.
The sandy beach is very long. A good fine sand. The sea is very shallow. all over you. There is a long pier (500 -600 meters) - where the depth of 2 meters.
Staff. Staff is friendly. The hotel has rested Poles, Italians, British, German, Russian, Egyptians and Ukrainians. At the hotel, very good animation team (13 people). Minus - night disco. Works well for a DJ, good music, but almost nobody goes to them. Disco is located in a cave, very hot - air conditioning is not working.
Food. I must say that in Egypt, the food and drinks must be chosen carefully. There is a problem with the water, so drink with ice is better not to drink. The restaurant is small. Sometimes in the evening, at 7 - 30 gathered at the entrance to a small place. There were not enough tables. The waiters and bartenders work very quickly. Food is very different, the choice is. For lunch and dinner was always a wide selection of chicken and fish, lots of vegetables. Less - little fruit. A huge choice for dinner is very tasty desserts.
Perhaps I will come again. I encourage you to visit this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located in the heart of the Sinai Peninsula, a step into a whole new world of the most exquisite rare combination of Kite surfing fun activities , turquoise blue water, crimson mountains and desert landscapes of inspiring beauty, considered one of the best water spots and Kite surfing spots worldwide. Regency Plaza Resort, a superb Local 5 star deluxe hotel majestically and directly located on the beautiful, coral beach of Nabq Bay. the hotel is built on an area covering over 167.000 SQM. Regency Plaza Resort is located within 10 minutes from Sharm El-Sheikh international airport and 25 minutes from the famous Neama Bay city centerRegency is running a 24 hours all inclusive system with free access to a la carte restaurant ; with a Aqua Fun area fully equipped with five adult Aqua Slides with Heated Swimming pool during winter and Kids Aqua heated aqua zone equipped with different mini aqua slides for kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regency Plaza Aqua Park And Spa Resort
- Regency Plaza Aqua Park Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Regency Hotel Nabq
- Regency Plaza Sharm El Sheikh
- Plaza Sharm El Sheikh Regency
- Regency Plaza Egypt