By far one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed at!! I stayed there 4 days during Eid this past October, it was a group trip and we didn't exactly pick the hotel ourselves.We didn't take long to check in but the receptionist was asking a lot of really personal questions which didnt appeal to my mum and she shut him off immediately which might have lead to our quick check in! Once we got to our room first thing we noticed is that it smelled funny we tried switching on the electricity and water but turns out we had NON!! When the Bell man brought us our luggage he tried our "electricity card" and advised us to call the reception for the hotel's electrician and he told us that we needed to open the main water tap from under the sink. Although he did help us it is safe to say he was VERY INAAPROPRIATE with his looks and words, I called the reception about the electricity issue around 4:30 pm and waited......till 7:45 pm !!! and the receptionist excuse was that the hotel is very large and that the electrician is on his way !! We had to stay in the dark for 2 hours and every time I requested a change of rooms I was told 2 mins and they will have the issue fixed.
Moving on to food, even if they intentionally cooked the food to be that BAD it is really hard for food to turn this wrong!! It was a lost case after our first lunch we never went back! During this lunch the waiter that was picking up the empty dishes off our table decided to throw at me a dirty comment, at first I thought that there is no way he is harassing a guest right! And I must have misheard him so I let it go but he decided to do it again!! I asked him what did he just say?!! He replied nothing and stayed clear of our table the rest of the service.
Aside from one very decent and friendly waiter by the pool our stay at this hotel was hideous!!
I would never recommend this hotel to anyone and if you are reading this comment and considering this hotel DON'T it is going to be a waste of your money and holiday!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located in the heart of the Sinai Peninsula, a step into a whole new world of the most exquisite rare combination of Kite surfing fun activities , turquoise blue water, crimson mountains and desert landscapes of inspiring beauty, considered one of the best water spots and Kite surfing spots worldwide. Regency Plaza Resort, a superb Local 5 star deluxe hotel majestically and directly located on the beautiful, coral beach of Nabq Bay. the hotel is built on an area covering over 167.000 SQM. Regency Plaza Resort is located within 10 minutes from Sharm El-Sheikh international airport and 25 minutes from the famous Neama Bay city centerRegency is running a 24 hours all inclusive system with free access to a la carte restaurant ; with a Aqua Fun area fully equipped with five adult Aqua Slides with Heated Swimming pool during winter and Kids Aqua heated aqua zone equipped with different mini aqua slides for kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regency Plaza Aqua Park And Spa Resort
- Regency Plaza Aqua Park Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Regency Hotel Nabq
- Regency Plaza Sharm El Sheikh
- Plaza Sharm El Sheikh Regency
- Regency Plaza Egypt