“Wonderful Hotel & Staff - Great Location”
Review of Falcon Hills Hotel

Falcon Hills Hotel
Ranked #80 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 8 June 2011

I stayed at the Falcon Hills in December 2010 with my husband children and a group of people to celebrate my step dads 50th Birthday. My Mum & Step dad stay there at least twice a year.
The hotel is very nice, well looked after and in a great location, not right on top of the noise, but just a taxi ride in to Namma Bay.
The staff are all so very friendly and can not do enough for you, they all work such long hours but always have a smile on their faces!
My children had a great time and were very sad to leave so many new friends behind, especially Mamood.
This was our 3rd visit to Sharm, we love it so much there. There is a lot to see & plenty to do. I would highly recommend quad biking in the dessert, Go Karting, Boat trip to Tiran Island and there is plenty more. We searched around for a good deal on trips and found the cheapest place to book was down on Old Sharm Beach.
A must is to visit Namma Bay with so many shops which looks lovely all lit up at night.
I would recommend this hotel and part of Egypt to anyone.

Room Tip: Would recommend staying in the new block
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Sunshine848

Reviewed 6 June 2011

my husband and i have just returned from here after 2 wks the hotel is spotless staff are amazing nothing was ever a problem to them this hotel is a must i will return next year loved the new animation team bar staff and waitors lovely

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2011

this was my first time in sharm the hotel area is quiet but taxis are not expensive to naama bay.the rooms are very clean and the staff are lovely the waiters work hard .we also had a lot of laughs with osama and the boys jean and jeff

Room Tip: stay in rooms near the large pool
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2011

having been to egypt many timesit was my friend and mines 1st time at falcon hills and we cant wait to be back in september. we thought the hotel itself was very clean and the decor was lovely throughout. our bedroom was very spacious and also very clean as our housekeeper cleaned it spotlessly every day with lovely towel decorations daily. you cannot fault the hardworking staff who were all very pleasant considering the hours they work. it was great to relax round the pool all day having a laugh with Ayman the pool guy (lovely man) and we have to say a big thank you to Osama who was always on hand with anything that needed sorting. he was very helpful throughout our stay and a pleasant lovely guy...many thanks to him we were only there for 1 week but are lookin forward to our fortnight in the summer. it was a great stay at a great hotel for a week of pure relaxation...:-)

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2011

We have stayed in a few hotels in sharm and have to say that this one is the best, the staff are extremelly friendly (Especially Osama and Attia) and are keen to make sure that you are enjoying yourself. The rooms are clean and tidy and are a nice size the cleaners are very talented and make different things on the beds everyday (The best thing was a crocodile made from the bath towels). The entertainment programme for both the adults and the children was fantastic especially the fire show. The food was very good and the chefs were very willing to make something different for the children if there was nothing they liked. Have stayed at a five star hotel in egypt and would have to say that this hotel was miles better. Don't have anything bad to say about the place it was just fantastic and we have already booked to go back in October.
Pete and Sarah

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank petesarah2011
Reviewed 2 June 2011

we had a lovely relaxing holiday here, a small friendly hotel every thing we needed, I agree with the other good reviews on here. let's put things in to prospective here, after all the travel agents fees have taken out, and the flight price, that leaves very little for the hotel. so you really get a lot for very little money. we would go back, I already miss my sun bed and the great cocktails. we also met some lovely people both hotel staff and guests alike.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank soulgirlLincs
Reviewed 2 June 2011

We returned from Egypt 6 weeks ago and I cant wait to go back . Every year my family stays in the Falcon hills hotel, its like home away from home, minus the washing up cooking bed making and WORK!.

I cant believe that we can return year after year and know although some faces change that we feel safe in the knowledge that everyone makes us feel welcome and that we will be looked after really well.

During our stay over the years we have made freinds with the staff . Osama a senior member of staff has made sure that we get what we need and that each of us feel like the holiday is special. The staff at the falcon work together to delivery excellent customer service and a kind of personal service that you don't get anywhere else

We visit as a family my mother , two teenage children and me and feel like when we spend a week every year so that we come home feeling bronzed , relaxed and special. Its brilliant

If you are thinking of traveling to the Falcon dont worry. This hotel will not disappoint you

We will be going back as a family next year and I hope to return in September on my own feeling safe in the knowledge that as a single lady that my stay will be relaxing and safe.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family