“very nice hotel to stay in”
Review of Falcon Hills Hotel

Falcon Hills Hotel
Ranked #77 of 233 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

very good location...amazing beach and snorking...very clean hotel
friendly and very caring staff trying to make u comfortable and happy during your stay...
the only thing needs to be enhanced is the food ..there ia no varites at all...and the room terrace ia very small

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Mostafa-shaalan
Write a ReviewReviews (1,605)

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stayed in this hotel in December 2013 and were totally disappointed, we have stayed in a number of hotels in Sharm and this was way below normal standards and we moved out after 3 days to another hotel. The lounge area was far to small to facilitate the number of guests and we had to sit within the restaurant whilst we were having a drink. The food was mediocre to and rarely warm let alone hot. Our room overlooked a general yard so again very disappointing, and the room was very basic with no balcony. Staff totally disinterested unless you were female and under the age of 25! apart from a barman who really tried. Would we go back here NEVER!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank gatman0708
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Have been to Egypt several times on holiday and have never been disappointed and once again I can safely say I haven't been again. Read all the reviews prior to arriving and thought "No way is this hotel this good for this price for 2 weeks all inclusive". First couple of days I said i said to the wife yeah I was right it couldn't be that good. We had to change room as the toilet didn't work properly and the room wasn't brilliant. However it was by the quiet pool which I had requested. The hotel moved us to a lovely room up by the main pool and they couldn't do enough for us. As I have put on the Excellent. Cleanliness is a big thing when you are on holiday and belie me this place is spotless. Yes a cockroach was found so the whole hotel was fumigated how many times they scrubbed the surrounding floors I lost count. The food is excellent very varied and the curry is superb. The pool area is a credit to the pool boy towels always there and the whole area very clean.
The not so good points I suppose is that it's not positioned on a beach but it's only a 10 min walk or free bus ride to Reef beach. Entertainment is very poor the guy doing the entertainment when we were there was called Shadow and I have to say he let the hotel down badly very effort made at all during the day didn't stick to the routine that was laid down in the programme lets hope they sort him out
Other than that will definitely recommend this little gem of a hotel to anyone don't be put of by the negative reports. The staff will make you feel very welcome

Room Tip: Any room really although we preferred up by the main pool more life there a bit quiet down by the bo...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Paddy M
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Just returned from another fantastic stay at the Falcon Hills, 2nd time this year. The staff as always very friendly and will go out of their way to make your stay there a happy holiday. We have been going here now for 10 years sometimes twice in a year and we would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a quiet area of Sharm El Sheikh, which makes it a more relaxing stay. Free transport is available for the beaches, Namma Bay and Soho square. And there is much more that you can do at the hotel, but I don't want to spoil it for you, you need to go and see for yourself. Sharma EL Sheikh is safe. Once again I will say that all the staff are excellent it is hard for us to say who is are favourite, for they have all become very good friends to us over the years. Each day during my stay there i had fresh fish cooked for me as this is my stable diet, so if you are on a special diet the chefs will help you out, to make sure that you are eating the right foods. But i must add you will put on a pound or two by the end of your stay as the cakes and deserts are gorgeous, available at each meal time.

Room Tip: if you want to relax during the day, the bottom pool is the quiet area, no children are allowed in t...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank yozza186337
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

What can I say other than what a fantastic hotel. The staff couldn't do more for you. The GM manager was lovely and so we're the staff. Food was lovely enough choice. The kids were made special meals if they didn't like what was on the menu. The hotel was clean and the rooms were comfortable. The general atmosphere in the hotel was really present. Thank you to such a fantastic team at falcon hills. We will be back very soon.

Just to note the hotel is trying its best to keep the mossquitos away they will fumigate your room for you. This is the best they can do. It's not the hotels fault regarding the issue. They do there best.
I advise to book this hotel without any hesitation.
Thanks everyone.

Adi ,Sam ,Carina, Lu, Mike ,Tyler and Aaron
Manchester

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank adam r
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This hotel was just great! Staff were all so friendly, attentive to every need, always smiling and joking in 7 foreign languages! And the cost for our family holiday was ridiculously cheap. Local Political trouble has put off many tourists, so hotel owners have slashed their prices to the bone. Please go and visit and support the local Egyptian people, who desperately need your custom! Food was plentiful but a bit bland.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms have sliding glass doors opening direct to the swimming pool. There is a second s...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank marcianaspector
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I have been to Sharm a few times, this is my second stay at Falcon Hills, all the staff are friendly and they make you feel at home. I would certainly book to come back here!!!! I love this hotel. As soon as you check in the staff are there to help you in anyway possible.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple