Just returned from a week at the Baron Resort over easter. Really nice, quiet hotel. The hotel is really clean and the staff are so helpful and polite, always saying hello! (or calling you by your room number) Lovely grounds are well kept. The food was nice with plenty of choice, indian restaurant was our favourite! Rooms were nice, had a problem with shower leaking everyday though, flooded with water due to poor sealing on the doors, no big deal though. The pool area and beach was nice and quiet never had a problem getting a sunbed anytime of the day. The thing i'd say that lets this hotel down big time is the entertainment on an evening, it was the worst we've seen anywhere and on most nights not even watchable!! if you want a really quiet hotel in a nice area with fantastic staff i would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Superbreak UK so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh