We stayed one week at the hotel. Hotel is very clean and has good access to the beach, not hilly like Hyatt or Four Sesaons, Long beach and enough chairs (for free). Good service. Taxi to town quite expensive, but very reliable. Unfortunately, food is below standard: Breakfast: Bread is dry, salmon has unusual colour, cheese is hard, fruits (canned fruit salad, canned pineapple, tainted peaches). And dinner doesnt match the expectations. My advice is: stay at the Baron Resort, only for room and breakfast and use the neighbor Sensatori hotel for dinner (excellent buffet, and a variety of restaurants, Oriental, Italian, Steakhouse, Asian).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Superbreak UK, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh