We stayed at Baron Resort for 1week 21st-28th April for the first time and it will not be our last, it was simply luxury all the way. From rose water being sprayed on you whilst lying around the pool, sunglasses cleaned for you and cold rosewater flannels given out during the day around the pool and beach we felt well and truly spoilt. The hotel and beautiful grounds are immaculate, lawns and shrubs tended to daily. Every member of staff took pride in their work and went above their call of duty, our cleaner I think his name was Mahmued (room137) was one of the people I'd like to mention it happened to be my birthday whilst on holiday nothing was mentioned to anyone as I don't like too much attention I had taken family birthday cards with me and opened them in the morning after lunch we returned to the room and the bed was decorated with garlands, petals and a birthday cake and candle sculpted out of 5 towels amazing! later on a gateau and birthday card was delivered to the room from the management.
The rooms were large and spacious and nicely furnished, bed was a little hard but not enough to disturb your sleep, tea and coffee supplied, usual toiletries in the bathroom that had a large shower cubicle, water piping hot!
The food was very good at every restuarant we ate in, Italian,Indian and Barbecue and the main Sinai breakfast and buffet restaurant with a fantastic selection to choose from.
As mentioned before the staff and management are amazing and the General Manager a true gentleman whose enthusiasm to please has obviously influenced his staff.
But it is the little touches that make this hotel special from the bag of laundry
cleaned, ironed and delivered to you the same day, free haircut and massage and as already mentioned the little touches around the pool and beach. It is pure luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh