We stayed at the Baron Resort from the 30th march for two weeks. We chose here for our honeymoon and was very impressed on arrival. Our room was spacious and extremely clean. All the staff couldn't do enough for you, Shady and Kareem (May be spelt wrongly) but you will find them at the beach bar extremely lovely hard working guys. Abdel from the Indian restaurant is really friendly too. The food was lovely, but we would recommend the Indian restaurant and Italian, yum yum. We tried the local spa beauty within (shine bright like a diamond ) fab job and fab guy ibrahim very funny and great at his job. One thing I would say is try and take small Egyptian notes for tips as it's hard to get small notes while your there. Over all we loved it and would go back tomorrow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Superbreak UK so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh