Just spent a week at the baron resort sharm, had a great time!
Food was excellent from start to finish the selection of restaurants was great.
The beach is excellent with a coral reef to rival the ones seen at the national park ras mohammed!
Staff were friendly and helpful we had no problems at all. Room 311 sea view was clean and tidy every day.
My girlfiend had booked the holiday as a surprise for my 30th birthday, on my birthday the hotel arranged a cake to be left in my room for our return from the beach! Which we thought was a nice touch!
All in all a great stay not looking forward to returning to work!
Cheers Baron Resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh