Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh
US$111
US$54
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$79
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$103
US$173
US$93
US$59
  • Breakfast included
Grand Rotana Resort & Spa(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$98
US$48
US$52
4,429 results
All reviewssinai restaurantbeach barindian restaurantniche barfree massagesea viewtiran islandfisha la carte restaurantsanimation teampool restaurantcold towelsgala dinnergeneral managerfantastic hotelour favouritespecial thanks
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Myself and my boyfriend just got back from a week at the Baron Resort, and wow was it an amazing holiday! The hotel staff were absolutely amazing and could not do more for you! They were attentive, did not pester or bother you.
All the bars were amazing, and we already miss our favourite bar man at the lobby bar- Mohamed, who works the night shift.
Rooms were amazing, kept clean - even when we woke up really late they managed to clean it at different times to suit us!
The hotel has its own private beach which is lovely, and if you want to sunbathe in peace you can pop a do not disturb sign up so nobody comes over to ask you to buy excursions etc.
The hotel had its own boulevard of shops which was handy for last minute gifts, had everything from leather goods to dead sea spa products and souvenirs
Food was lovely, we tried most of the 5 restaurants, our favourite was the poolside restaurant. The food was all fresh and prepared to your liking.
The premium all inclusive perks were also very handy - free massage, free laundry service to name just a few.
Would definitely recommend this hotel if you are looking for luxury and an enjoyable stay! Worth every penny.
Truly a 5 star experience!!!!

Room Tip: We had a garden view room, spacious and lovely. Heard that the sea view rooms were amazing, a bit more expensive but to be honest you can pop to the beach everyday as its right there, so not really necessary to pay the extra in my view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Fola A
BaronResortManager, General Manager at Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Greetings from Baron Resort – Sharm El Sheikh!

We would like to thank you very much for having been our guests recently and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your vacation experience.

We are very glad, that our staff have made your holiday such an amazing one and thank you as well for your highly appreciated recommendation.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon back again at our resort for more luxurious and enjoyable vacation days.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We visited at the start of June 14 for a week, which was a last minute plan and decided to go with Baron after the reviews read, this was a short relaxing holiday for my mum and my brother also joined us

We were not disappointed at all, we arrived late in the evening and had a lovely welcome with drinks and cold flannel given straight away, the manager was very prompt in helping us check in.

As we arrived at night the morning was a lovely surprise with a sea view it was beautiful, the room was spacious and air conditioning was fab.

The service was outstanding and we met some really nice staff, Hosham at front desk was very helpful and mum enjoyed her little chats with him, she also loved the bedding in the bedroom and Hosham kindly provided a list with prices! Egyptian cotton is now on mum's wish list. Also I was after egyptian sweets which Hosham said his home town was famous for therefore next time I visit I'll be placing an order in advance!! Yum!

There is a shop in the lobby where you can get your british notes into Egyptian pounds which was really useful, the particular man who helped was really patient with my mum as he made sure we had the correct amount unfortunately I do not know his name but thank you.

We ate mainly at the Sinai buffet as mum liked to pick and choose, our favourite captain at Sinai was Waleed who we sadly did not say bye to, little touches as to remembering my mint tea was nice without me asking. There was also Amer who I would say was the cheeky one who made a rose out of a tissue next time I'll ask for a crocodile. Also met Talaat and had a lovely chat with him and a few of the chefs.

Italian was good particularly enjoyed my beef, Omer assistant manager was a real gentlemen and Valentina was very sweet. Service very good. Indian was also good I particular enjoyed the chicken in the starter and would have been happy to just have a big plate of that, was however disappointed with the kulfi which turned out to be plain vanilla ice cream.

Oasis pool and bar is the best for lunch time, I enjoyed my fries, service was very quick and food good. We met a very smiley twinkling young man Ahmed Mohamed whose smile my mum liked we called him twinkly and a young very cute Mohammed who would say salaam to my mum which she liked.

We went through thomas cook and our rep was Mahmoud who was a really nice guy, brilliant service from him very patient and answered all our questions we did go to the old bazaar through thomas cook but I got freaked out by the man persuading us to buy mangos!! The submarine for seeing fishes was also good enjoyed the trip on the submarine before you go down to see the fishes underwater.

I would recommend the fakir and fire show at the amphitheatre very good!!! A must see!!

We just wished we had booked a longer trip as just as we got comfortable it was time to go, really missing the ppl and resort, also the interesting fellow travellers made our journey memorable. Inshallah we will make another visit!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sofia001
BaronResortManager, General Manager at Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Greetings from Baron Resort – Sharm El Sheikh!

It makes us very happy, that we were successfully in providing you with a pleasant family holiday and you really enjoyed our services and caring staff.

We are awaiting you all for your return visit to have next time a longer, very lovely and relaxing stay at our resort.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Second time at Baron Resort. Noticeable changes from last year due to some changes in management. We spent most of the time relaxing at the sea water pool on the terrace, unfortunately due to staff shortages we did not get the same service as those around the pool and beach, also the area was not cleaned as often as last year. This resort is good value for money but it just needs to inject a little more staff and management to bring the standard we enjoyed last year. Waleed Elatar thank you so much for making our dining experience such a good one. Mr. Nader, Mr Ali and Mr. Mohamed Kashir thank you all. I hope by now Mr. Omar is manager of the Siani restaurant he deserve it. Thank you also to Valentina and Mr. Omar for making our visits to the Italian an enjoyable one.

The rooms were sprayed once a week but due to the greenery and beautiful gardens unfortunately you will get Mossie bites just remember to spray before going out you can buy very good spray at the Pharmacy called OFF. It works. Thank you to the gardeners who work so hard in the heat keeping the gardens looking lovely.

We went on a trip to Cario which was great the only niggle was we weren't told of the long day before booking pick up at 4.45am and arrive back in the resort 9.45pm, I think that should be fully explained before booking.

Not sure if we will return again this has nothing to do with the hotel just fancy a change.

thank you once again to the above staff for making our holiday such a good one.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Baron Resort – Sharm El Sheikh!

We would like to thank you very much for having been again our guests recently and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your vacation experience.

We are very thankful about the nice praises for the mentioned staff and we will highly consider your remarks regarding some changes comparing to your last visit. Further I would like to inform you, that the management did not change, but regrettably I missed you due to I was on vacation during your period of stay.

I really hope to see you in the near future once again at our resort to provide you with the same enjoyable holiday like you had last year.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Just spent a week at the baron resort sharm, had a great time!

Food was excellent from start to finish the selection of restaurants was great.

The beach is excellent with a coral reef to rival the ones seen at the national park ras mohammed!

Staff were friendly and helpful we had no problems at all. Room 311 sea view was clean and tidy every day.

My girlfiend had booked the holiday as a surprise for my 30th birthday, on my birthday the hotel arranged a cake to be left in my room for our return from the beach! Which we thought was a nice touch!

All in all a great stay not looking forward to returning to work!

Cheers Baron Resort!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lamdog123

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Baron Resort – Sharm El Sheikh!

We would like to thank you very much for having been our guest recently and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your vacation experience.

It was very nice to read, that you enjoyed a great holiday with us as a birthday surprise and we are looking forward to welcoming you with your girlfriend soon back again at our resort.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stayed at the Baron after reading all the rave reviews about the hotel- however was a little disappointed when I got there. Wifi was unstable (guess if we are there, we should take a break from emails), food was average, and staff- well the attitude varies from person to person. Having said all that, the weather was amazing, and just being in Egypt was just an experience of a life time. Guess that made up for everything else- Will try another hotel when I next visit the middle east-

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lin777

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Baron Resort – Sharm El Sheikh!

We appreciate your comments, which will be put into our consideration, and we feel very sorry, that we could not meet all your expectations, while we do apologize for any inconvenience occurred.

We would be very pleased, if we have the possibility to change your impression in a complete satisfactory one upon a future stay at our resort.