From Mr Abdel Hamid Ahmed, the general manager, right down to the lad that polished the banister every night, the staff could not have been nicer.Room was very clean and spacious,but , we looked right into a tree,room 302. Special thanks to Zowie in animation,Mohamed and Armiee in the panorama lounge and Kiro the pool bar waiter. That was just some of the good things ,now the bad !! The food in the main buffet restaurant was poor,if it wasn't pre cooked nearly raw it was over cooked and very dry,then by the time you get it on your plate it was cold. They had leg of lamb one night and it was so under cooked it could still of been eating grass!! Went to the Indian a few times, it was excellent! Do something about food and we would go back,if it stays same,no.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Superbreak UK so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh