This was our first visit to the Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh and will certainly not be our last. We had some issues but these did not affect our overall 14 night stay. The food in all of the restaurants was exceptional and the service second to none.
We seamed to have our very own pool side waiter by the name of Kirolles who was brilliant and gave us exceptional service. By the time we put our towels down the drinks were with us. Kirolles was so friendly and gave us a lot of information on the hotel 5*** to him
The beach was beautiful but could have been cleaner we were amazed how close the tropical fish came to the waters edge, I have never been able to walk up to a coral reef the access was excellent 5*
We used our free vouchers for the Spa and paid for extras, highly recommend – value for money!
Due to the British Foreign Office advice it restricted us from visiting the St Catherine's Monastery which we wanted to see. This was a great shame as the country has so much to see and offer, but fully understandable.
Our room had 2 double beds with a sea view which was extremely comfortable. The housekeeping staff cleaned our room to the highest standard with fresh bed linen etc every day and our fridge was fully stocked each day and if we wanted something different it was not an issue 5***
We highly recommend the laundry service, we have used this before in other hotels but have always had problems until the Baron Resort 5**
To summarise, if you are looking for a great location, fantastic beach, 5*+ service, excellent accommodation, excellent food and facilities with total relaxation then the Baron Resort is for you. The high percentage of returning guests is the highest recommendation required, we will certainly be returning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh