We have just returned from an 11 night stay from 3rd August to 14th August and already wish we were back!
Everything was fantastic starting with our welcome on arrival and finishing with our fantastic send off and the group of musicians playing cultural music.
All the staff were superb and really went the extra mile to make our holiday an unforgettable experience. Everyone from the gardeners and bell boys up to the general manager were at all times friendly and seemed genuinely keen we should enjoy our holiday.
Beach - this was clean, quiet and the staff were helpful and very attentive. They even sorted out the towels on our sun beds and kept us supplied with drinks in the heat. There were many fish in the sea and could see these without even snorkeling.
Pool- not too busy and frenzied as some previous experiences at hotels. Staff always managed to find a spot. They were also attentive cleaning sunglasses and spraying cool water on our overheated bodies!!
Room- we had a sea view in room 367 it was very spacious and kept very clean by waheed. Everything was always replenished and kept very tidy.
Egyptian restaurant - this was a lovely experience of the local cuisine and we enjoyed the food. We found the staff in here very friendly.
Indian - this was a popular restaurant and the food was delicious. We were given naan bread and dips as a starter and we had korma and tikka masala as the main which were both just as we like them.
Italian - this restaurant had a nice atmosphere, friendly staff and the food was very good.
Seafood/ barbecue restaurant - this was located at the pool side bar and it was very nice to sit and listen to the live music whilst enjoying the delicious food. My daughter particularly liked the halumi cheese.
Sinai restaurant- The waiters in here were very attentive and friendly. Sometimes although there was a wide choice the food was not our taste.
Pool bar- chicken satay and chips was a delicious lunch snack but downside was it was hot here as it was located outside
Beach bar - we came here every evening after our meal to enjoy a drink whilst looking over the beach in the moonlight . The waiter was very friendly and attentive and always made sure we had a drink.
We enjoyed some lovely coffee in the lobby bar with the excellent piano music to help us relax.
All in all a thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing holiday made more special by the efforts of all the staff to ensure everything was perfect with our stay. We would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends. Thank you baron resort for a super holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh