“We will be returning”

Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Ranked #7 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 1 September 2014

We went to the Baron Resort for out honeymoon, and it was amazing. The staff couldn't do enough for us - we had a bottle of champagne given to us and had a candle lit dinner on the beach courtesy of the hotel. The staff were very friendly and often shared a joke with us. The facilities were brilliant too. We will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KPB1980
BaronResortManager, General Manager at Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Greetings from Baron Resort – Sharm El Sheikh!

We would like to thank you very much for having been recently our guests and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your vacation experience.

It’s a real pleasure for us, that we could make your honeymoon such a wonderful and unforgettable holiday, so you are planning to return.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon back again at our resort to refresh the lovely memories you have of your honeymoon.

Abdel Hamid Ahmed

Write a ReviewReviews (4,190)

Reviewed 31 August 2014

Egypt is my favourite travel destination and I'm enchanted by the beauty of this country. This year I've chosen Baron Hotel in Sharm el Sheikh for my holiday acommodation. The standard of the Resort turned out to be way beyond my expectations. As a nutritionist, I pay a lot of attention to the food quality and felt not diappointed with what Baron offered: two a la carte restaurants serving the best dinners I've ever eaten in Egypt. Fresh products and variety of meals were definitely up to scratch. Moreover, I was really pleased by comprehensive customer service in the hotel itself - clean and spacious rooms, nice and really patient hotel employees, always willing to help.
What's really important, they all speak English at least well.

To sum up, I am extremely satisfied with my staying and definitely want to come back here in December. This is a place, that I can strongly recommend for everyone's holiday acommodation.

Greetings from Poland.
Anna Lewitt

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank AnnaLewitt

Dear Mrs. Lewitt,

Greetings from Baron Resort – Sharm El Sheikh!

We would like to thank you very much for having been recently our guest and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your vacation experience and of course for your kind, highly appreciated recommendation.

We are very delighted, that we could by far exceed your expectations, especially with our food offers and that you were extremely satisfied with your first stay at our resort.

We are awaiting you in December for your return visit and looking already forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

We have been seven times on the Red sea and this was our first time in Baron Resort; very clean, no kitchy elements around, freshly cut flowers, coffee served with cookies, laundry and other services impeccable. Italian restaurant ( hello to kind Omar!) with great pasta. Pool service outstanding, you get spoiled with wet napkins with a smell of jasmine, cool sprinklers and even glass cleanings! Hotel is quiet, no shouting around. There are corals and fishes all around and those who love sea world will have a blast. One thing to work on it - local wine should be free of charge like in other hotels in Egypt with an ultra/all inclusive concept. GM Mr Ahmed is always around and open for all suggestions. I guess we will be back :-)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Nadja N

Greetings from Baron Resort – Sharm El Sheikh!

So pleased to read, that we could impress you by our service and you really enjoyed a stylish holiday upon your first visit to our hotel.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in the near future again for another memorable holiday.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Well what can I say I booked this holiday September 2013 after being told by friends and looking on trip advisor how good the hotel was.

Stayed the August 2014 before we arrived I had emailed the barons asking what the dress code was like for gentlemen in evening I had reply stating that in the "summer months" smart over the knee shorts where accepted. On arriving this was not the case we were told long pants for gentlemen in the evening was allowed ( my partner had bought one pair with him) I confronted the nice lady and gentlemen who was checking us in about the email and showed them to which they then got manger and after showing him the email he asked me to forward email as the email was incorrect and only pants were allowed.

Holiday was then enjoyable until two days later when the lift stopped working I needed the lift to get down to pool/ restaurants as I had a 14 month baby in pram and 7 year old, we then struggled for roughly 3-4 days using stairs to get up and down from are room, on the third day I had spoken to the manager from when checked in and insured me that the problem would be fixed soon and at the same time I had asked had he received my email which he had!!! Even tho I had forwarded the email and asked for him to let me know he had received it! Not good!! Then the lift was fixed for a day the remained broke for rest off holiday so the lift worked out off 14 days 3-4 days absolutely a joke!, half way threw the hotel me and partner where ill stomach cramps the lot ( never been ill before visiting Egypt) wouldn't like to say what it was but both my kids where fine well they only eaten chips and few other items for the whole two weeks, I personally don't believe that the baron cater for children either in the main restaurant ala carte indian and Italian were fantastic!, food in pool and main restaurant were hit and miss.

One of main mangers came round talking to use and I explained I was not happy with lift, he then showed us the staff one which worked once I am positive they used to turn them off, air conditioning was going off last two days off holiday along with the electrics keeping my family up threw the night joke for 5 star, even on are last morning no electric couldn't get ready for checking out, after complaining twice last time to manager 5 min later it was on
for 40 mins then off... Very convenient.

Few good points staff are fantastic in hotel, indian was to die for yummy!, free laundry service very nice indeed, free massage lovely rooms are very nice and the grounds to the hotel are well looked after

Would I return ? No we have stayed in nicer hotels in sharm for half the price and less stars, what a shame these few little silly things where a let down.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Angelacank
BaronResortManager, General Manager at Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear Madame,

Greetings from Baron Resort – Sharm El Sheikh!

We would like to thank you very much for having been recently our guest with your family and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your vacation experience.

First we are happy, that you overall liked our resort and all your positive plus constructive comments are well noted and appreciated. We really regret, that some services, like the electricity issue, which is supplied by the central electricity company and out of our hand, did not meet your expectations, for which we do sincerely apologize. Further referring to the mentioned matter regarding the long trousers for dinner, kindly be informed, that after several guest comments we had to enforce meanwhile the dress code for gentlemen and in general.

We hope, we will have the chance to welcome you in the near future once again at our resort to meet your needs as well from the mentioned aspects and kindly you are required to contact me under my email: abdelhamid.ahmed@baronsharm.com

Reviewed 29 August 2014

The Baron was perfect. The staff were friendly and attentive. A speciall thanks to Rabbi(Indian Res),Armi(Lobby), the pool bar staff, our room cleaner and Valentina(Italian Res)
It is one of the most relaxing places i have ever been and would recommned this place to anyone. Also you must visit Beauty Within/Ibraham and his staff were fab. You must have the facial.
From the day you arrive to the day you leave the staff look after you 110% even when boarding the coach the send off was lovely.
Jane (Essex)

Room Tip: Sea View is a must
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
BaronResortManager, General Manager at Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Dear Mrs. Jane,

Greetings from Baron Resort – Sharm El Sheikh!

We would like to thank you very much for having been recently our guest and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your vacation experience and certainly for your kind, highly appreciated recommendation.

We feel very glad, that we could provide you with a perfect stay at our hotel and we would be very pleased to welcome you soon back again for more relaxing days.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

We decided to go back to the Baron Resort as our first trip (back in 2010) was totally amazing.

Our 2nd trip to the Baron Resort 4 years later can only be described as wow....If you want cleanliness, quality, friendly staff and most of all comfort and a relaxing environment then look no further than the Baron Resort in Sharm El Sheikh.

On arrival we were greeted with drinks and friendly staff in the magnificent marble reception area. We had connecting sea view rooms and woke up every morning overlooking the grounds, swimming pool and private beach. The view was breathtaking looking out onto the red sea and beautiful setting of Tiran Island.

We started breakfast at the buffet restaurant and there we met some old friends from our first trip. What a great feeling it was for the staff to remember you.

We were very well looked after from the point of greeting us and providing a most comfortable and relaxing breakfast , lunch and dinner experience through to the Animation entertainment team and even when we left we felt part of the Baron family as the staff made sure we had a good send off.

Arriving back in London was like waking up from a dream, we were asking ourselves did this really happen and the answer is yes, the memories, videos and pictures will be part of our family for life.

A big thank you to the Baron management and staff and the Animation team who put on a show every night and each better than the last. There were so many activities during the day around the pool and beach far too many to mention.

If you are reading this the best thing I can advice is if you don't believe me then go experience it for yourself, you will NOT be disappointed.

Albert Tamou (London)

Room Tip: Must have sea view rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank WaterPoloStar

Dear Mr. Tamou,

Greetings from Baron Resort – Sharm El Sheikh!

We would like to thank you very much for having been recently again our guests and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your vacation experience.

With utmost pleasure your so positive comments about our resort and staff along with our facilities and food offers have been acknowledged.

We really hope to see you with your family very soon back again at our hotel to be spoiled once more with our hospitality.

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

This was our second holiday to the baron resort and we were certainly not disappointed. The hotel is excellent in every way. The staff are very attentive and nothing is too much trouble. Many staff remembered us from our previous visit. We were greeted by the general manager welcoming us back which was lovely. The food in the sinai restaurant was good and we were looked after very well again by waleed. We ate in most of the Al last carte restaurants and all the food was delicious. All areas of the hotel are extremely clean and the room cleaned to a high standard. We had an excellent sea and pool view room. The view to tiran island was stunning at sunrise. The dive centre attached to the hotel is excellent and provided my husband with some excellent diving. Once again thank you to the baron resort for a fabulous holiday. We will be back.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Greetings from Baron Resort – Sharm El Sheikh!

It makes us very happy, that you enjoyed again a fabulous holiday upon your second visit and we are already looking forward to welcoming you soon back again.