Domina Hotel & Resort Harem
Il Mercato Hotel & Spa(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$51
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Beach Resort(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$183
US$84
US$215
US$173
Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$90
Travelocity
US$212
US$64
1,256 results
All reviewsdomina coral bayanimation teamgreat holidaybeach is lovelyreceptionegyptsultandiscodiving
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I have been visiting Domina Coral Bay Harem last Aug 9th for one week 2013, while booking in August I was advised to try Coral Bay Harem that I always thought was too far from everything in the resort, my friends, family, and I were sooooo delighted that we took the advice of staying in Harem.

This August we had one of the greatest vacations in Harem, from the moment we checked in (thank you Hassan) to the time we checked out, all the staff is super nice and friendly and their only concern is the satisfaction and pleasant stay of their gusts, even when I asked to change my room twice :) (thank you Hani)

Some of the great things about Harem are the cleanliness and proximity of everything, the rooms were spotlessly cleaned on daily basis (Thank you Mohee) , the Spices restaurant is also clean and serves different dishes everyday that caters to all tastes having its own bakery (Thank you Ibrahim) and the best thing about it is you don't have to travel for 30 minutes to get there its right next to the pool and rooms.

Most of our time as parents was spent on the bar in the pool with a non-stop supply of beverages :)(Thank you Mohammad) while the kids played in the pool safely around us (Thank you Said)

We are already planning our next visit to Harem

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank MSHARKH
HaremFOManager, Front Office Manager at Domina Hotel & Resort Harem, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear Guest,
Domina Coral Bay Harem Hotel thanks you for publishing a detailed and accurate comment about your vacation here. Your suggestions will help us to improve our services to make them more adequate to our Guests' expectations. It will be my care to report your comments about the staff that you mentioned in review.
We thank you for choosing Domina Coral Bay as destination for your holiday. We hope to welcome you again in our hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 October 2013

First of all - just let me say that Sharm is completely safe- no problems at all.
After saying that the Domina is definitely not 5 star and would scrape into 3 star! But it's the staff that make this hotel -they are brilliant and Adbo at the bar is too good to be serving ice creams and cleaning - should be in management!
This place is just too big and there is a distinct lack of signage. Several different bars and restaurants but some were not available for AI which was very confusing. Think there is a sort of time share for Egyptians going on. Spices restaurant was like a canteen but El Wadi was much nicer - tablecloths on tables! Again the staff were excellent and when I said the white wine was warm they sorted it immediately!- well it was still warm for a while but got better!
I normally like to do the activities during the day but I didn't know where the animation staff were to do yoga etc. They only appeared to try to sell us upgraded tickets for shows which were basically free anyway!
There were not too many Russians and they were all OK. Germans and quite a lot of Brits.
Lovely beach area's but main pool was just too small for such a big complex!

Would I return? No cos it was just too big and confusing. Have been to better places. Love the staff though.

Room Tip: Difficult cos a lot of the hotels were closed
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Gill L

"Dear Guest,
We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at Domina Coral Bay – Harem Hotel.
With pleasure we read your comments and we are glad to know that we have been up of your expectations.
We are extremely happy to read that our organization left to you a good memory. Let me thank you for your compliments and for choosing us as destination of your vacation.
We are looking forward to welcoming you, as soon as possible, as our special guest.
Thanks and best regards,"

Reviewed 15 October 2013

The Resort is very big & as i wasn't issued with a plan of the Domina Resor on check in, struggled to find my way around the first morning especially getting used to Domina time which is 1 hour ahead of Egyptian time. The hotel room 45062 was a large room, kept well clean but a bit diappointed no towel art, the first time in Sharm in 9 visits. The food was nicer in the El Wady restaurant & ate there most of the time, Ali, Emad infact all of them always gave a warm welcome as did the guys at the Bahia Bar, Abou & Ahmed great bartenders.Gamil also deserves a mention for his service down at the beach bar.The sun beds & plastic chairs for lying in the waters edge was great. The gardeners worked really hard keeping the place well kept. My holiday wasnt what it should have been, nothing down to the Resort but I must say a very big Thank You to Soheil in Reception for all that he did for me & for Sharif the hotel Taxi driver helping me out with my problems caused by Easyjet.
I would like to point out thatThe holiday Rep Ahmed Ibrahim was of no use at all.Thanks to Gill, Ann, Audrey, Jo & everyone else for their support in what should have been a great holiday.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank PAANDANN

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for have shared your thorough and detailed review about your last stay at Domina Coral Bay – Harem Hotel.
We are glad to know that our hotel, part of a beautiful Resort, has been up to your expectations and that you enjoyed your holiday.
Certainly, as you noted, Harem Hotel has its own “particular attention” devoted to our guests.
Our wish is to improve more and more and provide more “attention”.
Thank you of choosing us as destination of your holiday. We wish to welcoming you, one more time, as our guest.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Stayed here from 21st Sept - 28th Sept 13.

Booked to stay in the Harem but got upgraded to Prestige on arrival.

Firstly I must say that the staff in this hotel make it what it is. They really are fantastic!
There is too many to mention them all but Sammy on reception, Ali in El Wadys and Abdoo in the Bahia Bar - AMAZING!
Abdoo really is the best barman ever, and made our holiday such a great week! Thankyou!

The resort itself is stunning and there is a bus service (taf taf) to get you around as it is huge! The Salt Water lake is lovely, really peaceful and relaxing and the beach is stunning.

We had a lovely room with the most fantastic view which was cleaned to a high standard every day.

The food was slightly repetitive, the best night being the Egyptian themed night on the Friday - however the Steak House and Pizza place were great for a change.

The Russians are rude and there are a lot of them but this is nothing to do with the hotel. We also found there was a lot of English when we stayed.

I would return to the Domina and I would recommend a visit!

Room Tip: A room on salt lake really has the best views!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mel_871

Dear Guest,
We are pleased to read your comments and we are glad to know that we have been up to your expectations.
It will be my concern to renew your thanks to the mentioned staff.
Thank you for choosing us as destination of your vacation. We are looking forward to welcoming you again as our guest.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

We booked for the Domina Harem hotel but this was closed when we arrived so we got upgraded to the Prestige building. My review will be written for there on there.

Overall the whole resort is gorgeous. The beach and pools are all very clean. Sun
Loungers are plentiful as are sea seats (plastic chairs to sit in the warm sea on.....amazing way to Tan!)
Food was ok....as with most all inclusives it gets a bit repetitive.
The "taf taf" buses are ideal as the resort is massive.
Entertainment is good although this is based in the evening, didn't really see much going on during the day.
The resort was very very safe but due to troubles in Cairo the whole of sharm was very very quiet (which was a nice change tbh)

Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Nikkijade13

Dear Guest,
We are reading with pleasure that you enjoyed your stay at Domina Coral Bay – Harem Hotel.
Thank you for choosing us as destination of your holiday.
We are looking forward to welcoming you, one more time, as our guest.