“fabulous hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #25 of 232 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Giza, Al Jizah, Egypt
“fabulous hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Very lovely Harem Hotel and all staff very helpful we like this hotel very much. very nice room close to swimming pool and restaurant all staff in Harem Reception very kind and helpful, sure we will come back again thanks for every one in Domina harem .

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Moha M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I'm a repeated guest for about 14 years and Domina coral bay is like my second home , but the only 2 major problems are the Safari company guests and the c animation team Domina head office must end the contract with this company to get back it's reputation in Sharm again ,and from my experience the new animation team need alot of training to be Just half the old one especially with the activities . special thanks to Domina staff especially the Harem reception and special thank to Mr. Mahmoud and Mr. Samy . About the resturant the whole staff were great and special thanks to Mr. Abd ELRahman and Mr, Hady and of course the chef Dakrory . ohhh I forgot to thank Mr. Waleed the peach manager for his great jop . please forgive me If I forget any one you were all kind , helpful and friendly . To the head office we need Domina to be back like it was before the revolution , neat clean and polite people and even cleaner place . than X

1 Thank Haytham H
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I am a repeated guest for about 14 years and Domina Coral Bay will always be my second home, and I will come back for sure, but from my own experience I noticed that the head office had change the animation team , but this one needs too much training to just be 1/2 the old animation team. Special thanks to Harem reception for being so understanding , helpful and friendly especially Mr . mahmoud and Mr . Eslam. Very very special thanks for the Harem restaurant especially Mr.Abd El Rahman and Mr.Hady and the chef to.Ohhhh I forgot to mention the beach manager Mr.walid for his great work . Special request for the head office , please we want Domina to be back like before the revolution. And If there's anything you can give to all the repeated and long stayed guests whom stood with Domina before the revolution and during the revolution and after it .Thank you Domina we hope you will stay on top.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

we very much enjoyed our stay and was very impressed with the little added extras.cans of drink in fridge, dressing gowns..toiletries and room service. the hotel is very clean and inviting with happy and helpful staff. the beaches are out if this world and the pontoon is incredible.wwe loved using the taf taf to get around as its a large resort. our pool was brill clean and relaxing all day.ww cant wait to book again and return to you, especially our room was just perfect for our honeymoon xx

• Stayed August 2014
      Location
      Rooms
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

I'm a repeated guest for about 14 years and Domina Coral Bay will always be my second home, I noticed that the head office had a whole new animation team, but from my experience with the old animation team ,the old one was way better especially with kids and the desert dinner.Any way the staff all over domina are great and they know well how to serve you . Special thanks to Harem reception for being helpful , kind and very friendly. Of course I am talking about Mr.walid and Mr. Eslam and the others . About the restaurant many Thanx to the whole staff and special thanks to Mr. Abd El rahman and Mr.Hady of course and the chef to.Ohhhh I forgot to thank Mr.walid the peach Mg. Please forgive me if I forgot anyone.Please Domina head office we need domina to get to the time before the revolution.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

The Harem hotel was very nice, very clean, rooms always cleaned daily even if you wanted a lay in they would come back and clean and change bed sheets. we went with some friends which was fab and as requested were in rooms near each other. staff extremely helpful and friendly, nothing was a problem they were always happy to help. restaurant was very clean and a good variety of food although we went out of the resort a few times for a change. they have a "Taf taf" buses that take you to and from the resort all for free & drivers very friendly and funny! Although getting a taf taf to the beach however it was a short walk down some steps to the beach which was quicker to do if you just wanted the beach..restaurant get funny about you filling up water bottles as you only get given two bottles of water then afterwards you have to refill using approx 6 plastic cups (only down side) as you can imagine weather very hot and need approx 3litres+ water a day! other than that cannot fault it. everything brilliant, will be going back in a few years time!

Room Tip: We had low floor room which was still good, however get higher as views better!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mahmoud S, Front Office Manager at Domina Hotel & Resort Harem, responded to this review, 31 August 2014
Dear Guest,

We take the opportunity to thank you for your review shared about your last stay at Domina Coral Bay- Harem Hotel.

We are glad to read your comments and we are pleased to know that we have been up to your expectations.

Thank you for having chosen our resort as destination of your holiday, we hope to welcome you again as our guest.

Thanks and best regards,
Mahmoud Shawky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel was very comfort .I enjoyed my stay there with my family .we were warmly welcomed .room service were professionals .
Beach was amazing .
Food was nice I liked the resturant and everyone was helpful.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family