“Best snorkeling experience!”

Scorpion Diving & Water-sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Full range of Diving and water-sports activities in various hotels in Sharm El Sheikh. - Daily diving trips - Diving courses - Snorkelling trips - Shore & Night diving - Private yacht charters - Live-aboard trips - Parasailing - Full range of water-sports activities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

*Special thanks to Amr*

My husband and I have never gone diving before and Ehab at the Scorpion Diving & Water-sports Center (Sunrise Arabian Beach Resort) quickly convinced us that it would be worth our while, and oh boy was it!

Our package consisted of 1 dive and 2 snorkeling experiences each. A shuttle picked us up as we headed out early to the boat, which was very well maintained and fitted with all the equipment. There are 3 beautiful diving spots and we stayed roughly about an hour or more at each spot.

Our diving instructor, *Amr guided us through an amazing first time diving experience and the snorkeling was just amazing. The coral boasts of marine life. The entire crew was super friendly and the food served on the boat was also very nice and plenty to go around. I would recommend this 100 times over!

Thanks guys, you were awesome!

2  Thank moniquee51
Gamal W, Owner at Scorpion Diving & Water-sports, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello!

First I would like to thank you for your visit to our center, and were pleased to have you on our boats! I am very happy to read such positive review and I assure you that all staff members were delighted of your presence with us, and are all looking forward re-welcoming you on your next underwater adventure.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"boat"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Thank you very much for these amazing days in my holidays.

I was at the Scorpion Sunrise Diving. The people were so kindly and friendly. Of sure I will come back just because of this diving center. It was the best holidays I ever had before. I am so happy about these amazing time.

I would like to say thank you for everybody, also the guys on the boat. The trips were every time so relaxing and the food on the boat was fantastic and healthy.

So I really hope to have time to come back as soon as possible.

This was the best choise.

Andrea
Switzerland

3  Thank Andrea L
Gamal W, Owner at Scorpion Diving & Water-sports, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Hello Andrea,

It is lovely to hear that your holiday was amazing and great to hear that we were part to make that happen!

We are definitely waiting for your soonest return and assuring you that we will always try our best to exceed your expectations and do our very best to make your experience memorable.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Been to arabian beach resort! What A kind people. Lot of patience and knowless. Special dive with Ali, glassboat. And everything is possible they make your holiday to a dream holiday!

Special thanks to: Ali, Ahmed and Daad(50bar)

Will recommend This Great crew to everybody!

Hope to see you guys soon

Greetz, and big thanks again,

Michael Kerseboom

4  Thank Michael K

Thank you very much for your visit to our center at Sunrise Arabian beach resort. Your positive review is highly appreciated and all our team are looking forward seeing you back soon on the water!

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I have the wonderful pleasure of spending a couple of days with the incredible team at scorpion dive Centre doing some really cool dives in the Red Sea!

From my initial email communication with the guy sent her all the way to my very last minute giving hugs goodbye to the staff it was an exceptional experience.

There are many dive location options for all levels of diving, you can do an intro dive, you can do deep diving, are you going to re-creation or diving and snorkeling. Their prices are absolutely competitive and affordable.

Our journey started at 7:45 AM most days and returning at 4 PM at the resort. Which included Three dives per trip and really good lunch in between served.

I’m embarrassed to say that I forgot to write down everybody’s name so please accept my apology but I want you to know that I’m filled with gratitude for making sure that all of my dives were fun safe and exciting at the same time

Thanks so much from Canadians Craig and Nicole

1  Thank WhitbyFreedom
Gamal W, Owner at Scorpion Diving & Water-sports, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Hello Craig and Nicole!

I am very happy to read such positive review and I assure you that all staff members were delighted of your presence with us, and are all looking forward re-welcoming you on your next visit to Sharm El Sheikh!

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We spent a wonderful holliday in Arabian beach resort . Good hotel , Nice And helpful stuff.
Make Diving in Scorpion Dive center with a very good instructor Ali.
Professional diving center with good equipment and personal!!!!
I enjoy the night dive especial and each dive sow something interesting!!
My Gide was very attentive and friendly and with a great sens of humor, that made every dive funny and unforgettable!
He also made a course of bubbles maker for my son and he liked very much!!
Thanks for all to this people who make us to feel so wonderful and comfortable in our holidays!!!

1  Thank Irina B

Thank you very much for your visit to our center, and all Scorpion team members were happy to serve you.

Happy and satisfied guests is our main objective and I would like to thank you for your time to let us know so!

Glad to also hear that your son took his first step on the diving ladder and looking forward welcoming you all again at Scorpion Diving & Watersports centers!