1st time in Sharm and wasn't sure what to expect so thought would go no lower than 4 star.
Noria Resort Hotel was very clean everywhere, all staff very polite and friendly, large room always spotlessly cleaned every day with clean towels. Special thank you to Moamen our waiter who was very attentive and funny and also to our cleaner and the bar man who made us lovely coffees.
Nice surroundings with two large pool areas, free pool towels, nice greenery, although some of the steps in need of attention as tiles were cracked and needed replacing. Some tlc required in places.
Air con would be useful in main reception/indoor bar area as very warm day and night.
Only criticism was the food was a bit basic and not very warm, but after we explained to our waiter, they used the warmers under the serving containers, so was a bit better.
No full English breakfast (no pork served), although omelettes cooked to your choice. We could always find something to eat, luckily we weren't' t fussy eaters.
Have been to various other all inclusive hotels in Canaries, Turkey, cruises but this hotel/food did not live up to them, perhaps because it was Egypt?
Lack of fresh fruit, just odd pieces cut up in one bowl, so I missed having the options of whole apples, oranges, bananas, melon slices that I have had elsewhere.
You could also only have wine on all inc package in the restaurant and not round the pool or indoor bar area at night, which was a bit poor as I am not a spirit drinker.
All in all a good hotel, lovely pools, but all paying restaurants on complex were closed except one which may have been due to it being low season and lack of tourists.
An enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the traditional Roman architecture, Noria Resort is conveniently located at the center of Naama Bay, only 14 km from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport. Warm sun, azure sea and clean, white sands with the luxury of a four star deluxe hotel, the property offers water sports, entertainment, the finest recreational facilities, exquisite dinning, and comfortable accommodation. Noria Resort is a total resort experience whether you want to relax or be adventurous. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Noria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noria Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Noria Resort Sharm El Sheikh