“Excellent vacation.”
Review of Tropitel Naama Bay

Tropitel Naama Bay
Ranked #85 of 230 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I've really enjoyed my stay to great extent , I've submitted comment card with my Thanks , and I'd like to extend my words here .
You have Great Reception Team with high hospitality , As well as Spa team and Great chief's and waiters in palm restaurant.
The view was pretty beautiful and Insha Alah I'll repeat experience again and I already recommended your Hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank M0hamed_Aziz
TropitelNaamaBay, General Manager at Tropitel Naama Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear Guest,
Your nice review about your recent vacation at our hotel and your recommendation is a great pleasure for us and we would like to express our thankfulness accordingly.

We are more than happy, that we successfully provided you an enjoyable and relaxing holiday at Tropitel Naama Bay Hotel.

We will be very pleased to welcome you soon once again for another enjoyable stay.
With my best wishes,

There are newer reviews for Tropitel Naama Bay

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Was here for one month in february this year and going back to this hotel for another month next year, mid february. That says it all. The hotel offers everything you need for a relaxing break. Every staff member would go out of their way to make sure you have the best holiday. They even have a member of staff walk round every day and ask people if there is anything about their stay that the hotel could improve on to make it more comfortable and itll be sorted if its possible.

If u dont like your room on arrival, no problem theyd always find somewhere for u more suitable. Nothing it would seem is an inconvienience.

The entertainment team are the best in sharm, friendly and interactive.

From the photographer Rooniey, Mahmoodsaad and Mohamed, Syed behind the main bar, Mohsen one of the lifeguards, Helena who is now head of entertainment, Ahmed in reception, Through to all management staff who behind the scenes make sure things go smoothly.

The hotel has a great location, the beach is a stones throw away, the food can be repatative but after a month thats not surprising. Lots of night life locally. Ive Even noticed that the people in the local restaurants dont pester yoi like they use to.. Anyone choose to stay here i dont think will regret it.. Looking forward so much to my stay, wish i could move in!!!

Room Tip: The executive rooms are nice.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank pauly67
TropitelNaamaBay, General Manager at Tropitel Naama Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Dear Guest,
It is always a pleasure for us to welcome back our regular guests and very happy to know that you enjoyed your recent stay, we are all grateful for your recommendation of the hotel and appreciate your comments about our staff friendliness & services. We wish to have the opportunity welcoming you back at your second home in Sharm El Sheikh.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

This's not a hotel, its such as a motel.. my room was very dirty and full of dust
they never cleaned it since ages!
the internet wasn't free and when i paid for 2 hours it spent all the time on trying to open my email because their wifi was down!
so i moved to another hotel just after 3 hours of my check-in

Room Tip: don't think about it!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank NotNaif
Reviewed 7 November 2013

this hotel is amazing great location very clean and couldn't complain about the food , really enjoyed our stay me and my two friends honestly had the holiday of a life time , but I want to say thanks to the staff that made us have the best time
thank you to dj denis who played the best music at the beach party and made us all up dancing and enjoyed our night , also is a very funy nice person and helped us know where too go in naama bay he showed us little buddah and we had a great time dancing the night away !!!
also big thanks too the chief animation miss Helena who always had us doing stretching water gym and also made us play water polo with some very big Russians ! we really got along great with her wish her all the best fantastic animator ! all the other animation team is fantastic too espically the bosses Mario and alex very polite and the shows in the night had us laughing until our stomach hurt THANK YOU ANIMATION TEAM YOU ARE INCREDIBLE ! also islam on the pool is very helpful and always made sure our glasses where filled.
our rooms where always clean :)
thank you tropitel for the best time of my life I will definatly return next year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: 900 block was very nice
1  Thank chealsea h
TropitelNaamaBay, General Manager at Tropitel Naama Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time for posting your positive comments about our hotel location, cleanliness, entertainment, and our friendly staff moreover the sports facilities we have, our attention to the guest needs is our main target., your next visit to us is our aim and hope.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Medium hotel,bad service,the food is spicy and monotonous((

The best animation team!!Visited animation every evening!Thank Yulia,Alex,Nastya,Helen,Vadim,Mario,Denis!Very cheerful and positive people!!!! I will be glad to see them again!

2  Thank _2013X9497ZF

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your opinion, we sincerely respect all our guest comments and take advantage of them for working on improvements, our apologies for any inconvenience.

Best Regards

Reviewed 2 November 2013

My friend and I have just returned from a very enjoyable stay at The Tropitel Naama Bay . The hotel was in a fab location for all of the night life , the staff were friendly helpful and very professional ,especially Mohsen who looked after us every day at the pool , he could not have been more helpful . Sadly (not due to the hotel) I fell sick on my holiday and Peter at the clinic and Mohammed the Doctor were so helpful and got me back on my feet in 24 hours . The food was excellent for all inclusive and I will certainly be booking another stay at this hotel. Keep up the good work Tropitel. and thank you for a lovey holiday . room 536

Room Tip: The front of the hotel can be noisy if you overlook the town although it did not bother us . The exe...
2  Thank Ann D
TropitelNaamaBay, General Manager at Tropitel Naama Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent visit at Tropitel Naama Bay Hotel and for posting your feedback. We are very glad that overall as you mentioned that you had an enjoyable stay. I hope your coming visit for us will be more enjoyable.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Where do I start.

Well here goes, the hotel is clean very friendly staff cant do enough for you food pools entertainment location excellent, had 9 nights there everyone friendly except some Russians but some real nice friendly Russians.

And will say 110% safe please do not let all the talk about it not being safe in sharm the egyptions are the most friendliest people I have ever met.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments on your recent stay here at Tropitel Naama Bay Hotel - Sharm El Sheikh. We appreciate your feedback & recommendation. Your feedback will be shared with our staff as an encouragement for a well done job and to motivate them to improve themselves even further.
We look forward to your return.

With my best wishes,