Hotel was nice we stayed in room 535, which overlooked the main street, when sitting on the balcony it was noisy, once doors was closed myself and my children could not hear anything. Room was clean, Staff was very friendly.
Negatives - Spa Staff are pests, and 1 man (Aloo) in particular was very rude, we booked a massage, then after a few days we decided to have a facial instead, which was the same price, Done by the same people, The other staff in the spa told us that would be fine, Aloo was very persistent saying that this is not allowed, and if we didn't show up for the massage we would be charged, and if we didn't pay for massage, then they would just charge our room. Nothing was charged to the room on departure, so it was just him, probably because he lost his commission.
Food is OK but gets a bit boring, we all at one stage got an upset tummy, but this passed within a day. I would recommend as soon as you feel the pains get yourself to the pharmacy, they are very helpful, and give you 3 tables, pains stopped within few hrs. somebody called the doctor and was given the same tablets and charged £480.00
Entertainment was very limited, kids mini disco 8.30 - 9.00 everynight, (about 3 kids there) 1 night a fire show, the rest of the nights was holiday makers doing games and quizzes, this finishes at 10.30, then that's it's, no music, although the bar was still open. during the day it was aqua aerobics in the morning, then water polo in the afternoon, kids club, they only ever did colouring in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the world's repute resort destination of Sharm El Sheikh, Tropitel Naama Bay is the cornerstone of its most famous of bays, offering breathtaking views of the warm Red Sea and the golden Sinai mountains, yet, a split of a second away from the exceptional dining and nightlife attractions of Naama Bay. With an impressive collection of alluring restaurants and cool bars, pristine beachfront and modern stylish rooms as well as numerous leisure facilities, Tropitel Naama Bay blends cosmopolitan architecture with warm Egyptian hospitality to deliver you an experience which is second to none. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tropitel Naama Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropitel Naama Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Tropitel Naama Bay Resort