The hotel is based in the centre opposite the main shopping precinct. About a 5 minute stroll from Emperor divers. Good food, a nice room although it was in the back of beyond, bit of a trek to say the least. Offer the hotel reception 50 dollars, they will put you in the main block, they will ask for $70. I would go there again, in fact probably am next May.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the world's repute resort destination of Sharm El Sheikh, Tropitel Naama Bay is the cornerstone of its most famous of bays, offering breathtaking views of the warm Red Sea and the golden Sinai mountains, yet, a split of a second away from the exceptional dining and nightlife attractions of Naama Bay. With an impressive collection of alluring restaurants and cool bars, pristine beachfront and modern stylish rooms as well as numerous leisure facilities, Tropitel Naama Bay blends cosmopolitan architecture with warm Egyptian hospitality to deliver you an experience which is second to none. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tropitel Naama Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropitel Naama Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Tropitel Naama Bay Resort