20 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$215
Expedia.comUS$215
PricelineUS$218
Trip.comUS$243
TravelocityUS$215
Orbitz.comUS$215
7,766 results
All reviews leisure pool al dente infinity pool caribbean bar arena bar fishermans restaurant the sea breeze restaurant le romantique main restaurant italian restaurant animation team dive club golf buggy great holiday family room soft drinks duty manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2011

My partner and I return to sham every year - alot of people are unsure of egypt and sharm because they think its not clean and you always come away with a bad tummy - do not believe any of this it can happen anywhere if you pick the wrong resort.

I have stayed at many places in sharm and this is by far the most amazing and beautiful resort - we are going back in october and again in march 2012.
The rooms were amazing every morning the staff came in and cleaned the whole room for us and left a lovely towel character on o9ur bed.
The beach - couldnt fault it - you put an empty glass down and a member of staff would refill it straight away you don't have to move a muscle!
The food in ALL restaurants you can not fault - what a wide selection of food every meal time with the upmost lovely and brilliant service. The staff are so attentive charming and can not do enough for you.
We are a bit gutted that we didnt get to go in the jacuzzi's overlooking the beautiful beach because the first couple of days they werent on and when they were they were FREEZING. Ok if your going in the middle of summer i suppose.

The night entertainment was none existent it really lets the hotel down - reccomend taking a pack of cards or a game!

I dont see how anyone can complain about this resort as it is simply PERFECT.

3  Thank HARE84
bestofintentions2, Manager at Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2011

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing the ROBB, for sharing your experience while with us and for you lovely comments. We are indeed delighted that your holiday with us was enjoyable. I do realize that we need to improve our night time entertainment and we are working on it, you are absolutely correct it is a letdown. Thank you once again and we all look forward to welcome you back in the nearest future. Warm regards from all of us

Reviewed 13 March 2011

After 2 years of ill health I wanted a truly perfect holiday. Reef Oasis you were perfection! It was the first time on an all inclusive package and I cant rate the choice here high enough. The Bay View restaurant for breakfast, lunch or dinner was wonderful. The chefs would do omelettes, poached or fried of your choice. Also choices of pasta cooked with sauces as you wished at lunch, with salads, fish and meat dishes. Butt their breads were incredible for variety and flavour. At the Italian, Al Dente restaurant within the A.I. you could have 4 courses! The Sea Breeze open air restaurant for lunch was lovely to sit and watch the gorgeous views of the Red Sea again, spoilt for choice. No wonder after 2 weeks my clothes have shrunk!
The pools were fabulous, always a sunbed available and towels placed where you wanted to sit. We had our favourite, the relax pool. (Adults only here) Lovely 'mood' music played quietly in the background which made you think you were on a desert island and when we needed time-out of the sun their bar did gorgeous coffees. Each pool and the beach has their own snack bar. A.I. drinks always available. The lunchtime food at the leisure pool was another favourite of ours, the chef would cook up beef, fish or chicken as and when required, with chips, potatoes, pasta, salads and fruit as well.
The bars were great, the Panorama open air bar, a great place to enjoy a drink to watch the sun go down or have a Pina Colada before dinner. 'The Pub' had Premiership football matches on live and Rugby games. The waiting staff wherever you sat, even in reception whilst using the free WiFi, would offer to get you drinks. The gardens must also have a special mention, they are truly fabulous.
We felt the reason this hotel seems to be such a well run place is the management, who were always visible to us, checking the restaurants and pool areas regularly. The staff are happy and it shows.
STAFF:- Just a few special mentions here. Osama and Hisham in the Bay View you were wonderful and to us, the star of ROBB is Rady our room attendant. We loved the towel displays, our room was always ready and he always greeted us with a smile, plus he saved the day on our last day when our room key had been disabled early. Thank-you!
Just two points for the management to ponder.
1. The waiters in Al Dente on all three of our visits were rushed, I think the restaurant is too popular and a couple more staff might help.
2. The wardrobes need shelves or drawers desperately. 5 hangers and nothing more is no good for anyone on a fortnights holiday! (I guess room 6240 isnt the only one)
So ROBB thank you for a fabulous holiday, I wish I was back there now!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
bestofintentions2, Manager at Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2011

Dear guest,
Thank you for your long and wonderful review. And for choosing us. We do appreciate it and needless to say delighted that your holiday with us was as enjoyable as it was for us by having you at the ROBB. I will personally pass your compliments to all our staff mentioned who put in the extra mile to make it all worthwhile. I have taken note of the Al Dente and the extra hangers for the rooms, and will look into it by tomorrow. Thank you once again for taking the time to share your experience while with us. We all look forward to welcome you back in the nearest future. Warm Regards from all of us.

Reviewed 13 March 2011

Myself and my husband travelled to Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort with our 13 year old twin boys 20/2/11 - 2/3/11 (incl). We were very impressed with the size of the resort and the choice of swimming pools and restaurants were excellent. Although the resort was pretty quiet because Britains were the only nationality present, it did not detract from the choice and service we were offered. The size of resort would still allow for a relaxing holiday even at full capacity. We would definately consider returning to this resort again in the future.

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sam186308

Dear guest. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your experience with all of us. We are indeed delighted that your holiday with us was as enjoyable as it was for us by having you at the ROBB. We certainly look forward to welcome you back in the nearest future. Warm Regards from all of us

Reviewed 13 March 2011

I must reiterate what all the previous reviewees have said ,we had a perfect holiday made extra enjoyable by the hotel staff .From checkin to checkout we were made to feel special by all staff employees, I must mention Saad and Mohammed In the bay view restaurant who looked after us at dinner, Isonaysius and mohammed at the relax pool, and we liked the pools refreshing coolness, for their great service .My husband used the gym every morning at 0630 and found it to be the best gym he'd ever used in Egypt and we are frequent travellers there.We were impressed by the staff being very proud of their hotel which quite rightly they should be .Our only criticism was the entertainment especially for guests without children ,the first week there were live singers on the terrace at the caribbean bar who were very good but the second week there wasnt ,saying that I would certainly return to robb and in some ways was glad the sensatori wasnt open giving us the opportunity to stay at this perfect place for a very relaxing holiday.well done to all the managers who are interested in their customers views especially Christopher who talked to us most days on his walkabouts and thanks once again to all the staff who we came in contact with for making our holiday special.

Date of stay: February 2011
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank bodytone

Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while at our resort. We too are glad that the sensatori delayed its opening, so we can extend our hospitality to you. We are delighted indeed that you have enjoyed your stay at the ROBB. I will personally pass your compliments to all the staff concerned and especially to Christopher and I’m sure they will appreciate it. We all look forward to welcome you back in the nearest future. Warm regards from all of us

Reviewed 12 March 2011

This is the second time we have been to this hotel. We were there two years ago. This time we were there by default as the hotel we had booked to go to was not yet ready. Dont normally go back to the same hotel as sometimes you can be disappointed. The food seamed to be even better than the last time. Staff are superb and so polite and you dont feel like they are just doing it for tips, its like the policy of the hotel fab fab fab!
The only down side to this hotel by last times comparison is the animation team this time are really POOR ie night time entertainment.

1  Thank lharaGlasgow

Dear Guest thank you for your lovely comments, and I have taken note of the entertainment factor we are experiencing a small problem in this area however we are working on it. I’m glad it was your second visit and you did enjoy it better than the 1st. We look forward to welcome you back for the 3rd time in the not so distant future. Kind regards from all of us