This place is spot on. We booked through Thomson and could not have had a better 2 weeks. The room that we stayed in was a family room and was nicely furnished throughout and had everything that we required. The service upon arrival and throughout our stay was excellent and the staff could not do enough for you. From reading other reviews, i felt it necessary to defend the Reef Oasis. If you go to another country, you have to accept that the local wildlife is a bit different. It was a pleasure to have exotic Geckos on our external walls at night eating flies as oppose to spiders and woodlouse. We saw one cockroach the whole stay and as this insect lives in warmer climates, can be expected. The room was cleaned daily to a good standard (though i didn't go round poking my finger into any crevices with a white glove like some people appear to do whilst on holiday). The food was very good and had a varied selection and i would recommend the fish restaurant for a change and also the Kebabgi restaurant. The main buffet was good and had a different theme food wise every night and the waiting on staff could not be more helpful.
If i had one gripe on this holiday, it was other people taking towels from the booths and claiming them so that they could claim a lounger very early morning and not use it until afternoon. I will not resort to this, so on occasions i could not get a towel at one of the pools or the beach. This is not due to the hotel facilities but simply down to other holidaymakers. The sea is excellent for snorkelling but i did see people feeding the fish and walking on the coral (again,down to the holidaymakers though the staff did their best to control it). The swimming pools are nice and i agree that they are on the cool side but what does this matter when the weather is scorching. At the end of the day your going in the pool for fun or to swim, not have a bath.
Overall i highly recommend the Reef Oasis and would like to thank all the staff for ensuring that we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa is one of the most beautiful resorts of Sharm El Sheikh with the magnificent views of the Sinai Mountains hidden amongst the colorful shades of the desert. The Hotel is overlooking the famous Red Sea with clear crystal blue waters and beautiful corals with the most amazing colored tropical fish. Our highly experienced trained staff and Management Team are available 24 hrs with extended knowledge of the resort and qualified to provide our Guests with the most professional and exceptional service. Our Priority is you at all times during the day and night to help make the most of an excellent and enjoyable holiday. We have a wide range of facilities including a 24hr bar serving drinks and snacks, a beautiful Panorama Terrace to capture the most amazing sunset views for those perfect kodak moments to save a lifetime of memories. We have many Swimming pools to meet everyone's tastes, have fun in the sun with the family's at the leisure pool or relax reading a book chilling by our adults pool at the Relax we have it for all ages. Teens hangout room including play stations, games machines, air hockey and billiards or join in the activities with the Animation Team. Treat your self with one of our Royal Tents with complete privacy, waiter service, direct access to the sea for relax time including drinks, fruit for a small additional charge or lounge on your sun bed at the beach at your leisure with 350 m of sand and try our snorkeling from the jetty to spot little Nemo with a trained instructor the choice is yours. If you would like to make your stay extra special we have many other room types to upgrade, our Honeymoon Suite being the most popular choice and highest category. This option is by far the best choice and we can guarantee you won't be disappointed, pure luxury with direct sea view, the moon the stars the sunset all in one. Your very on private double jacuzzi, separate living room, walk in wardrobe, marble bathroom, DVD player with surround sound and wifi with many other benefits included. All for a small supplement. Easy access to the other resort areas to visit during your stay by taxi or shuttle you will be anywhere in a short time to grab your bargains shop till you drop or chill in one of the famous shisha cafes we can direct you. Upload your memorable photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram whilst enjoying your holiday with our new extended wifi or Skype your friends at home to show them the wonderful Hotel your staying in now available in various areas of the Hotel free of charge. If you fell active during your stay why not try a discover scuba dive or complete your padi and become a certified diver with our very own dive centre on the beach or get active in our amazing gym and learn all the exercises with a trained and qualified fitness instructor ,. If you prefer to pamper your self relax in our steam room or sauna free of charge. Don't forget to reserve your Ala Carte Restaurants with our Guest Relation Team who are available in the lobby to make your dining experience the most enjoyable one, sample our tasty delicious 4. Course meal with complete tranquility in our La Romantique Restaurant special offers apply. We are truly confident by choosing the Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa you will not be disappointed. If you have any further questions or queries we would love to hear from you. We look forward to welcoming our Guests soon. Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Oasis Blue Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Reef Oasis Blue Bay