We returned from our stay at Reef Oasis on the 23rd April. We were impressed with the reception you got at the hotel. We had the Delux room, which was a good sized, clean room and we were dropped off by a buggy right on the doorstep. The hotel grounds are spread over a large area so you can get a change of scenery. We tended to stay by the Relax Pool as we enjoyed the peace and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was nice. We weren't keen on the fish restaurant. The Italian i would say was the best. The entertainment/animation team were terrible! As it is an enclosed site it would be nice to have some decent entertainment. We sometimes went to our room by 10 as were a bit bored but saying that there are a few bars if you like sitting drinking on an evening.The typewriting sketch i first saw years ago and i didnt find it funny then! The hotel grounds are well maintained and the staff always had a friendly welcome. My husband loved the snorkelling. He wished he had taken an underwater camera. One thing i would not recommend is the taxis out of the grounds. We decided to get a taxi to take us to the airport and we were told that the taxis out of the grounds were cheaper than the hotels. A buggy took us to the hotel entrance and the security guard at the entrance of the hotel shouted a cetain taxi driver to take us to the airport. The taxi driver was going to charge a lot more than the hotel and the security guard to me didn't want to help us sort out a price and seemed to be in with the driver, i asked the security man if we could get a different taxi and he said no! Only when i asked to be taken back to hotel the driver agreed a price but as i say i found the hotel security guard uncooperative! We got in the taxi and after a short distance the taxi driver pulled on to the wrong side of the road and was driving head on to an oncoming car, who was flashing his lights, he made no effort to pull over and the other car had to swerve. i shouted, "what are you doing?" he just ignored me then went on to do it again. He then dropped us off at the arrival area rather than departures so we then had to find out where the departure area was and walk. I thoroughly enjoyed our holiday but the taxi journey really unsettled me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa is one of the most beautiful resorts of Sharm El Sheikh with the magnificent views of the Sinai Mountains hidden amongst the colorful shades of the desert. The Hotel is overlooking the famous Red Sea with clear crystal blue waters and beautiful corals with the most amazing colored tropical fish. Our highly experienced trained staff and Management Team are available 24 hrs with extended knowledge of the resort and qualified to provide our Guests with the most professional and exceptional service. Our Priority is you at all times during the day and night to help make the most of an excellent and enjoyable holiday. We have a wide range of facilities including a 24hr bar serving drinks and snacks, a beautiful Panorama Terrace to capture the most amazing sunset views for those perfect kodak moments to save a lifetime of memories. We have many Swimming pools to meet everyone's tastes, have fun in the sun with the family's at the leisure pool or relax reading a book chilling by our adults pool at the Relax we have it for all ages. Teens hangout room including play stations, games machines, air hockey and billiards or join in the activities with the Animation Team. Treat your self with one of our Royal Tents with complete privacy, waiter service, direct access to the sea for relax time including drinks, fruit for a small additional charge or lounge on your sun bed at the beach at your leisure with 350 m of sand and try our snorkeling from the jetty to spot little Nemo with a trained instructor the choice is yours. If you would like to make your stay extra special we have many other room types to upgrade, our Honeymoon Suite being the most popular choice and highest category. This option is by far the best choice and we can guarantee you won't be disappointed, pure luxury with direct sea view, the moon the stars the sunset all in one. Your very on private double jacuzzi, separate living room, walk in wardrobe, marble bathroom, DVD player with surround sound and wifi with many other benefits included. All for a small supplement. Easy access to the other resort areas to visit during your stay by taxi or shuttle you will be anywhere in a short time to grab your bargains shop till you drop or chill in one of the famous shisha cafes we can direct you. Upload your memorable photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram whilst enjoying your holiday with our new extended wifi or Skype your friends at home to show them the wonderful Hotel your staying in now available in various areas of the Hotel free of charge. If you fell active during your stay why not try a discover scuba dive or complete your padi and become a certified diver with our very own dive centre on the beach or get active in our amazing gym and learn all the exercises with a trained and qualified fitness instructor ,. If you prefer to pamper your self relax in our steam room or sauna free of charge. Don't forget to reserve your Ala Carte Restaurants with our Guest Relation Team who are available in the lobby to make your dining experience the most enjoyable one, sample our tasty delicious 4. Course meal with complete tranquility in our La Romantique Restaurant special offers apply. We are truly confident by choosing the Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa you will not be disappointed. If you have any further questions or queries we would love to hear from you. We look forward to welcoming our Guests soon. Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Oasis Blue Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Reef Oasis Blue Bay