We returned to ROBB for our 5th visit, and were definitely not disappointed!
From the moment we stepped off the bus at the resort, it felt like we had returned home!
We were only here for 6 days, but wow, we were looked after superbly!
We stayed in room 4229, which is right at the side of the Relax pool. (Next time we will probably ask for a pool view, as we never actually ventured out onto the balcony) The room was just perfect! Massive bed, massive shower and spotlessly clean! The rooms were cleaned every day, to a very high standard. Towels replaced every day, and amazing towel art by the cleaner which made us smile when we returned to our room.
Every single member of staff is professional and very friendly! The staff are a real asset to the hotel! The best!
We only used the facilities at the relax pool this time, seen as though we hadn't taken our children with us, it seemed wrong not to take advantage of the fact! Mohammed and Jack behind the bar were amazing! Keeping us hydrated on a regular basis! These guys have fantastic memories for names and drinks orders! There was some lovely chill out music playing when we were there, which was lovely! The only problem we came across was that certain Russian families decided to use the relax pool as well with their children. Regularly we saw children in the pool. They were very quickly asked to leave by the staff, but it didn't stop them coming back the following day, and trying again! Maybe it needs to be clearer that its adults only?
We never had a problem getting a sun bed, although it is very quiet at the moment, and the extra touch of the cold flannels at midday and the sunglasses cleaning was a lovely lovely!
We ate twice in the Italian restaurant, which was lovely, Reda and the staff made you very welcome, and Ali, who was our waiter both times, was very polite and couldn't do enough for us!
Zakaria in the Kebagi was very welcoming and again, the food was lovely, especially the fresh breads and hummus!
The food in the Bayview was also very nice, and there was something for everyone. We always found the food to be hot. We ate the salads, and took ice in our drinks, and we have never been ill . Alot of illnesses can be caused by dehydraytion, so keep up your fluid intake!
Reception is the only place where you can get wifi, and this was very slow, BUT whilst we were there, we were told that the wifi was being changed, and that you would be able to get it as far as the relax pool, so I'm sure that will please a lot of people if that happens.
The entertainment was always an issue, BUT, it is definitely improving! The guitarist and violinist outside The Pub was lovely to listen to, and the singer that the hotel had on on friday was a massive improvement! Noone can say that the hotel aren't trying, but i think its very hard to please everyone ALL the time!
Angie and Sam are amazing and made our stay the best we've had yet!
We have visited the hotel 5 times now, and the standards have never dropped, hence why we keep coming back.
The ROBB has never let us down and we will definitely will be back! Like I said, Simply the Best ;)
Thank you to all the staff for making our stay so special...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa is one of the most beautiful resorts of Sharm El Sheikh with the magnificent views of the Sinai Mountains hidden amongst the colorful shades of the desert. The Hotel is overlooking the famous Red Sea with clear crystal blue waters and beautiful corals with the most amazing colored tropical fish. Our highly experienced trained staff and Management Team are available 24 hrs with extended knowledge of the resort and qualified to provide our Guests with the most professional and exceptional service. Our Priority is you at all times during the day and night to help make the most of an excellent and enjoyable holiday. We have a wide range of facilities including a 24hr bar serving drinks and snacks, a beautiful Panorama Terrace to capture the most amazing sunset views for those perfect kodak moments to save a lifetime of memories. We have many Swimming pools to meet everyone's tastes, have fun in the sun with the family's at the leisure pool or relax reading a book chilling by our adults pool at the Relax we have it for all ages. Teens hangout room including play stations, games machines, air hockey and billiards or join in the activities with the Animation Team. Treat your self with one of our Royal Tents with complete privacy, waiter service, direct access to the sea for relax time including drinks, fruit for a small additional charge or lounge on your sun bed at the beach at your leisure with 350 m of sand and try our snorkeling from the jetty to spot little Nemo with a trained instructor the choice is yours. If you would like to make your stay extra special we have many other room types to upgrade, our Honeymoon Suite being the most popular choice and highest category. This option is by far the best choice and we can guarantee you won't be disappointed, pure luxury with direct sea view, the moon the stars the sunset all in one. Your very on private double jacuzzi, separate living room, walk in wardrobe, marble bathroom, DVD player with surround sound and wifi with many other benefits included. All for a small supplement. Easy access to the other resort areas to visit during your stay by taxi or shuttle you will be anywhere in a short time to grab your bargains shop till you drop or chill in one of the famous shisha cafes we can direct you. Upload your memorable photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram whilst enjoying your holiday with our new extended wifi or Skype your friends at home to show them the wonderful Hotel your staying in now available in various areas of the Hotel free of charge. If you fell active during your stay why not try a discover scuba dive or complete your padi and become a certified diver with our very own dive centre on the beach or get active in our amazing gym and learn all the exercises with a trained and qualified fitness instructor ,. If you prefer to pamper your self relax in our steam room or sauna free of charge. Don't forget to reserve your Ala Carte Restaurants with our Guest Relation Team who are available in the lobby to make your dining experience the most enjoyable one, sample our tasty delicious 4. Course meal with complete tranquility in our La Romantique Restaurant special offers apply. We are truly confident by choosing the Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa you will not be disappointed. If you have any further questions or queries we would love to hear from you. We look forward to welcoming our Guests soon. Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Oasis Blue Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Reef Oasis Blue Bay