The three of us stayed at ROBB at the start of June, fantastic yet again and this time we had a welcome home cake in the room with a bowl of fruit and biscuits on arrival.
Great selection of food, eating areas and numerous cocktails, we spent every day around the relax pool and was spoilt by Jack and Meena, plus a very special pool man Reeda who cleaned our sunglasses, gave us fresh clean towels every day and provided welcoming chilled towels at midday!
The room was kept immaculately clean by HK Mohammed, and without a doubt he created the best towel art that we have ever seen in all our trips to Egypt, he’s a credit to the hotel.
A special thanks to Khalid the chef man who cooked our eggs to perfection every morning in the sea breeze restaurant and prepared the meals at the Beach snack bar at lunchtime he welcomed us on every occasion and nothing was too much trouble for him.
We sat either outside the Caribbean bar or in reception in the evenings and an excellent service was always provided by either Michelle or Hanny.
A special thanks also to the two F&B managers Ayman and Bolas who welcomed us home like family members, plus a special thanks again to Ayman the waiter in the Bay View restaurant, he worked on the outside dining area and he spoilt us rotten during our holiday he had a drink on your table before you even sat down!
Finally a big thanks to all the hard working gardeners and despite working in the 40oC heat and keeping the gardens in immaculate condition they always had time to greet you with a lovely smile.
Bring on the 5th visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa is one of the most beautiful resorts of Sharm El Sheikh with the magnificent views of the Sinai Mountains hidden amongst the colorful shades of the desert. The Hotel is overlooking the famous Red Sea with clear crystal blue waters and beautiful corals with the most amazing colored tropical fish. Our highly experienced trained staff and Management Team are available 24 hrs with extended knowledge of the resort and qualified to provide our Guests with the most professional and exceptional service. Our Priority is you at all times during the day and night to help make the most of an excellent and enjoyable holiday. We have a wide range of facilities including a 24hr bar serving drinks and snacks, a beautiful Panorama Terrace to capture the most amazing sunset views for those perfect kodak moments to save a lifetime of memories. We have many Swimming pools to meet everyone's tastes, have fun in the sun with the family's at the leisure pool or relax reading a book chilling by our adults pool at the Relax we have it for all ages. Teens hangout room including play stations, games machines, air hockey and billiards or join in the activities with the Animation Team. Treat your self with one of our Royal Tents with complete privacy, waiter service, direct access to the sea for relax time including drinks, fruit for a small additional charge or lounge on your sun bed at the beach at your leisure with 350 m of sand and try our snorkeling from the jetty to spot little Nemo with a trained instructor the choice is yours. If you would like to make your stay extra special we have many other room types to upgrade, our Honeymoon Suite being the most popular choice and highest category. This option is by far the best choice and we can guarantee you won't be disappointed, pure luxury with direct sea view, the moon the stars the sunset all in one. Your very on private double jacuzzi, separate living room, walk in wardrobe, marble bathroom, DVD player with surround sound and wifi with many other benefits included. All for a small supplement. Easy access to the other resort areas to visit during your stay by taxi or shuttle you will be anywhere in a short time to grab your bargains shop till you drop or chill in one of the famous shisha cafes we can direct you. Upload your memorable photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram whilst enjoying your holiday with our new extended wifi or Skype your friends at home to show them the wonderful Hotel your staying in now available in various areas of the Hotel free of charge. If you fell active during your stay why not try a discover scuba dive or complete your padi and become a certified diver with our very own dive centre on the beach or get active in our amazing gym and learn all the exercises with a trained and qualified fitness instructor ,. If you prefer to pamper your self relax in our steam room or sauna free of charge. Don't forget to reserve your Ala Carte Restaurants with our Guest Relation Team who are available in the lobby to make your dining experience the most enjoyable one, sample our tasty delicious 4. Course meal with complete tranquility in our La Romantique Restaurant special offers apply. We are truly confident by choosing the Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa you will not be disappointed. If you have any further questions or queries we would love to hear from you. We look forward to welcoming our Guests soon. Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Oasis Blue Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Reef Oasis Blue Bay