The environment of the ROBB is very relaxation inducing! I will try and not repeat what others have already said many times. Please note that if I write anything not positive it is meant to be constructive.
I am surprised anyone is complaining about the all-inclusive setup. Yes, some things are extra, but they are quite clear about this when you check in. Be sure to get this explained at check in, what is included, and what is not. There are plenty of choices in the restaurants for every taste and budget. If you want premium liquor or meals you are going to have to pay. And if you want to stick with the all inclusive, that's easy to do also. It is what it is. But there are no surprises.
By all means upgrade to a deluxe room. You get benefits such as breakfast in the Fisherman's restaurant and a free laundry service. Get a room close to the front by reception. The ROBB is a huge place.
Customer service is exceptional in all areas. All the cabana boys are good at their jobs. Ali at the Relax Pool does a lot to keep everyone happy. Mohammed (from Alexandria) in the Bay View restaurant is a treasure (he is the young server who works in the section by the breads). He is always smiling and laughing. Executive Chef Raimond is everywhere and he will accept special requests for meals. Sophia at the carving station in the Bay View is a sweet lady. At the Bay View if you sit in the same section the servers will remember your drink preferences and serve you what you want by memory.
The Italian and French restaurants are quite nice.
Mohammed who cleans rooms does a good job (he cleaned my room 3212). And many more are great that I have not mentioned.
The great place about this place is that it is no hassle. No one is pressuring you for anything. You are free to spend time as you please. This is a great thing about the ROBB. Any problems are resolved as quickly and hassle free as possible. They don't pressure your for tips and don't try to constantly upsell you things. This doesn't happen here.
The hot water in my shower never got very hot, but given the July temps outside this didn't bother me too much.
It would be a good idea if there was a time reserved for single travelers to meet in one of the bars. Most other guests were with their spouses or families, making it a bit isolating for solo travelers.
I noticed the ROBB does not do welcome drinks, although there is a wonderful setup outside for this purpose.
I would also like to recommend the Spa and gym. The massage and body scrub was nice (thanks to the spa ladies, Ohm and Bruna) and the gym has private instructors available for consults. Really they have thought of everything here.
And no, the AC is not loud and will not keep you up as someone else claimed here on TA.
Check out the ROBB and see if you like it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa is one of the most beautiful resorts of Sharm El Sheikh with the magnificent views of the Sinai Mountains hidden amongst the colorful shades of the desert. The Hotel is overlooking the famous Red Sea with clear crystal blue waters and beautiful corals with the most amazing colored tropical fish. Our highly experienced trained staff and Management Team are available 24 hrs with extended knowledge of the resort and qualified to provide our Guests with the most professional and exceptional service. Our Priority is you at all times during the day and night to help make the most of an excellent and enjoyable holiday. We have a wide range of facilities including a 24hr bar serving drinks and snacks, a beautiful Panorama Terrace to capture the most amazing sunset views for those perfect kodak moments to save a lifetime of memories. We have many Swimming pools to meet everyone's tastes, have fun in the sun with the family's at the leisure pool or relax reading a book chilling by our adults pool at the Relax we have it for all ages. Teens hangout room including play stations, games machines, air hockey and billiards or join in the activities with the Animation Team. Treat your self with one of our Royal Tents with complete privacy, waiter service, direct access to the sea for relax time including drinks, fruit for a small additional charge or lounge on your sun bed at the beach at your leisure with 350 m of sand and try our snorkeling from the jetty to spot little Nemo with a trained instructor the choice is yours. If you would like to make your stay extra special we have many other room types to upgrade, our Honeymoon Suite being the most popular choice and highest category. This option is by far the best choice and we can guarantee you won't be disappointed, pure luxury with direct sea view, the moon the stars the sunset all in one. Your very on private double jacuzzi, separate living room, walk in wardrobe, marble bathroom, DVD player with surround sound and wifi with many other benefits included. All for a small supplement. Easy access to the other resort areas to visit during your stay by taxi or shuttle you will be anywhere in a short time to grab your bargains shop till you drop or chill in one of the famous shisha cafes we can direct you. Upload your memorable photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram whilst enjoying your holiday with our new extended wifi or Skype your friends at home to show them the wonderful Hotel your staying in now available in various areas of the Hotel free of charge. If you fell active during your stay why not try a discover scuba dive or complete your padi and become a certified diver with our very own dive centre on the beach or get active in our amazing gym and learn all the exercises with a trained and qualified fitness instructor ,. If you prefer to pamper your self relax in our steam room or sauna free of charge. Don't forget to reserve your Ala Carte Restaurants with our Guest Relation Team who are available in the lobby to make your dining experience the most enjoyable one, sample our tasty delicious 4. Course meal with complete tranquility in our La Romantique Restaurant special offers apply. We are truly confident by choosing the Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa you will not be disappointed. If you have any further questions or queries we would love to hear from you. We look forward to welcoming our Guests soon. Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Oasis Blue Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Reef Oasis Blue Bay