Me & my partner just returned from the ROBB, was our first time at the restort. On arrival we were welcomed by everyone & reception were very polite and helpful. We had booked a standard room but were told they had been over allocated so we were upgraded to a superior suite (2247) which was lovely and located inbetween the entertainment pool and the relax pool.
Dinner was as expected. Food was average in the main resturant, was a bit busy and the waiters were very slow and rude. Drinks were always warm which was very disappointing. The Italian resturant was nice, lots of food and staff very polite. Our favourite was the egyptian resturnat next to the pool which you dont have to book, amazing food!
The bar staff by the pool were very friendly. We found they would bring you drinks round by the pool in the morning but not so much in the afternoon, however on our last couple of days we were treated extremely well by the infinity pool.
Staff would come round by all the pools and spray you with cold water to cool you down, they would also bring cold iced towels and clean your sun glasses.
The staff in the shops were all very friendly, we never felt hassled. The beach was ok but sand was very rough. The Jacuzzi area up from the beach was amazing, the most relaxing part of the hotel, a must!
We went on a boat trip with the hotel dive centre, it was fantastic - highly recommend it. Well worth the money! We also went to SOHO square, it wasnt as we expected but was nice to leave the hotel for an evening.
There was a few things we felt that let the hotel down, one was the entertainment in day time. The animation team were Italian so didnt speak to us at all. The evening entertainment was average but finished by 9.30pm then nothing to do afterwards!
We were also shocked when we were told that ice cream was an extra charge!
Our cleaners would knock on our door between 8-9am which we thought was far too early! Towels were not changed every day and rubbish was not removed from the room.
The most disappointing thing was the drinks, they were always warm and flat! We gave up drinking coke etc as it was never fizzy.
Apart from those few things we really enjoyed the holiday and would go back but would not recommend for children. We have previously been to the Holiday Village in Sharm and that was fantastic for children, highly recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa is one of the most beautiful resorts of Sharm El Sheikh with the magnificent views of the Sinai Mountains hidden amongst the colorful shades of the desert. The Hotel is overlooking the famous Red Sea with clear crystal blue waters and beautiful corals with the most amazing colored tropical fish. Our highly experienced trained staff and Management Team are available 24 hrs with extended knowledge of the resort and qualified to provide our Guests with the most professional and exceptional service. Our Priority is you at all times during the day and night to help make the most of an excellent and enjoyable holiday. We have a wide range of facilities including a 24hr bar serving drinks and snacks, a beautiful Panorama Terrace to capture the most amazing sunset views for those perfect kodak moments to save a lifetime of memories. We have many Swimming pools to meet everyone's tastes, have fun in the sun with the family's at the leisure pool or relax reading a book chilling by our adults pool at the Relax we have it for all ages. Teens hangout room including play stations, games machines, air hockey and billiards or join in the activities with the Animation Team. Treat your self with one of our Royal Tents with complete privacy, waiter service, direct access to the sea for relax time including drinks, fruit for a small additional charge or lounge on your sun bed at the beach at your leisure with 350 m of sand and try our snorkeling from the jetty to spot little Nemo with a trained instructor the choice is yours. If you would like to make your stay extra special we have many other room types to upgrade, our Honeymoon Suite being the most popular choice and highest category. This option is by far the best choice and we can guarantee you won't be disappointed, pure luxury with direct sea view, the moon the stars the sunset all in one. Your very on private double jacuzzi, separate living room, walk in wardrobe, marble bathroom, DVD player with surround sound and wifi with many other benefits included. All for a small supplement. Easy access to the other resort areas to visit during your stay by taxi or shuttle you will be anywhere in a short time to grab your bargains shop till you drop or chill in one of the famous shisha cafes we can direct you. Upload your memorable photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram whilst enjoying your holiday with our new extended wifi or Skype your friends at home to show them the wonderful Hotel your staying in now available in various areas of the Hotel free of charge. If you fell active during your stay why not try a discover scuba dive or complete your padi and become a certified diver with our very own dive centre on the beach or get active in our amazing gym and learn all the exercises with a trained and qualified fitness instructor ,. If you prefer to pamper your self relax in our steam room or sauna free of charge. Don't forget to reserve your Ala Carte Restaurants with our Guest Relation Team who are available in the lobby to make your dining experience the most enjoyable one, sample our tasty delicious 4. Course meal with complete tranquility in our La Romantique Restaurant special offers apply. We are truly confident by choosing the Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa you will not be disappointed. If you have any further questions or queries we would love to hear from you. We look forward to welcoming our Guests soon. Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Priceline, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Oasis Blue Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Reef Oasis Blue Bay