“Wonderful Experience”

Ranked #46 of 234 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
swindon
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 31 August 2014

We stayed at ROBB from 11th Aug until 18th Aug, the 1st thing I would like to say was that our stay was to short... We arrived quite late at night and the reception staff was very helpful.. Our room was located in a great position about a 5 minute walk to reception and 5 minute walk to the leisure pool. Our balcony looked over the Adults pool as we had children unfortunately we were unable to go to the pool. Our room was fabulous the towels and sheets were changed everyday and the cleanliness of our room was perfect.. We did a few days around the leisure pool and the infinity pools at no point was the pools overcrowded or we had trouble getting a sun bed, we have been to some resorts where we had to be up by 7am to secure our beds!! everyone around the pools from the bar staff to the towel staff was fabulous.. did love the touch of cold flannels and the spray of water onto our feet and of course the sun glass cleaning which is a really nice touch.. Our children did not go to the kids club and we didn't see any entertainment that was on every night. they did watch the movie night a few times and the movies were very appropriate for my children ages. The buffet restaurant had a good choice of food every time that we went.. We only went in the buffet restaurant 3 times as we did go to the Fisherman's Restaurant which was fab.. and we did celebrate my sons birthday in the Italian restaurant which they kindly organise a cake once they found out it was my Sons birthday, the lobster which is an extra was fabulous as was the waiters. A must is the night snorkelling which we did one night with the dive centre which was fabulous fun. Every night we would get a lift back to our room on the golf buggy as my Son seemed to like this and the gentleman was always very obliging.. The only one suggestion I would make is that when you visit Hollywood, markets, Soho or the surrounding area book your transport through the hotel for your taxi as they are very reliable maybe a little more expensive, but we didn't do that the first time we went out and on the way back we had gone out with another family who had a very unpleasant experience with the taxi man (reversing up the dual carriage way as he was going the wrong way for our hotel) so take the taxi name and ring him when you are ready to return and will come to collect you. I don't have a bad word to say about this Hotel apart from the Russians but if you ignore them they certainly wont spoil your holiday. The beaches are fabulous one disappointment we do have is that I would of liked to of eaten in the Sea breeze restaurant over looking the red sea as we were recommended the restaurant but unfortunately it was closed throughout our stay.... A big high light for us as a family is that we travelled to Cairo to see the Pyramids which was just an awesome way to finish our holiday...Loved everything about the hotel and was gutted our holiday came to an end definitely recommend this hotel to families, couples and solo's as its an incredible friendly resort. thanks again for a amazing holiday..

15 Thank 123jane41
Shehab El Din M, General Manager at Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Dear Jane,

We are delighted to have been part of your amazing holiday and thank you for such a lovely detailed review of your “too short” one week stay with us. We would recommend at least 10 days to allow ourselves time to wind down and relax and that’s when you get the full impact of the service and the facilities at the Blue Bay. But hopefully we will see you again for a longer holiday next time.

Please pass on our belated birthday wishes to your son and tell him that we look forward to celebrating his next birthday here again next year.

email: bluebay.gm@reefoasis.com.eg

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,192)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 30 August 2014

I don't normally write a review about our holiday and our hotel but, I thought that our stay at this fantastic hotel deserves a mention.
Travelled as Family of four (two adults and two teenagers 13 and 14) and it is was our first time in Sharm , The helpful lady at Thomson booked us two junior suites.. we were apprehensive about the possibility of not having two rooms close to each other but, the great staff at the reception were very accommodating and gave us two adjacent rooms.
Our rooms were 2224/2225 and they were within a very short walk to the reception, restaurants and pools, for us it was perfect, big rooms and very clean (Cleaned perfectly daily).
We spent most of our holiday in and around the infinite pool and we loved it. The hotel was mainly from Russia and Britain.
We feel it is unfair to give credit to a single staff at this hotel.. in our opinion every single person at this hotel from the Taf Taf bus drivers, house keeper, reception staff, restaurant staff, lobby staff, pool attendant, jetty attendant to the hotel's management deserve a mention and a big thank you for making our stay at this fantastic and friendly hotel a fabulous one.
I certainly recommend this resort and we will come back to it in the future.

14 Thank Richard K
Dear Richard,

We very much appreciate your warm recommendation and I’m sure that staff would want to join me in thanking you not only for the review but also for choosing the Blue Bay for your first stay in Sharm. I’m delighted that it was a great success and that your children enjoyed it too – this is very important for parents.

It has been our pleasure to serve you and we hope we will be able to serve you many times more in the future.

Padiham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

We have just got back from another week at ROBB (our second visit in two months). It was just as good as the first time - if not better! Some of the things people complain about on here make me laugh... Some people just don't know five star when they see it!! Believe me you will definitely not be disappointed with this hotel.
We travelled on my birthday, picked up from the airport by the hotel limo service, then were greeted by Egyptian men playing drums and singing me happy birthday in Arabic. We then were taken to our room to find a lovely cake and fresh fruit.
We used the shuttle bus during our stay to visit Nama bay which was very easy to organise and very reasonably priced.
We love that nothing is too much trouble for the staff at this hotel. For example - one night my dress broke as I was getting ready to go out for dinner. I phoned reception and within 10 minutes housekeeping had brought a sewing kit to our room!
No complaints about the food, our favourite was the Italian (we went 4 times throughout the week) and tried various different dishes and were more than happy with them all. We were pleased to see that pizzas have now been added to the all inclusive option too as when we went in June these were an additional cost.
The pools are fab, our favourite was the adult only relax pool. The only thing that disappointed us were people breaking the rules and bringing children with them to the pool on one occasion - but this was quickly sorted by the pool staff.
The staff are second to none - made us feel right at home from the second we arrived. Far too many to mention but big special thanks to Angie, Wael, Khaled and Eslam for making our stay so enjoyable. Also a huge thankyou to Shehab the general manager for giving us the opportunity to return.
Hope to see you all again soon (probably not this year as I think I'm pushing my luck by having three holidays in one year but you never know!!)
Thankyou again and keep up the good work!!
Jodie and Adam :-)

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
14 Thank JodieMurton
Dear Jodie and Adam,

It was a delight to have you back again and I’m so pleased the second visit was perhaps even better than the first. Many thanks for the lovely words for the staff – they are the best in Sharm in my opinion - and the service in general. It’s something which we focus on quite heavily. You could have the prettiest hotel in the world but if the service is poor, so is the hotel and that’s why we put a lot of emphasis on guest comfort and service.

I understand your reluctance to have a third holiday this year but if we should see you again we promise not to tell!!!

waterlooville
Reviewed 30 August 2014

My husband and I and our 10 year old son stayed from the 13th August - 27th August. We had requested a king size and proper 3rd bed in our deluxe pool view room by email to the hotel and to our delight on entering the room we had been given as requested. We were near the leisure pool as requested also which if you have kids is a great base.
This was our first trip to Egypt and it was a very nice surprise. We were concerned about the possible bad behaviour from the Eastern Europeans from other reviews but I have to say they were no problem whatsoever, it was a nice mix of nationalities and no fighting for sun beds because of this, only a few Brits with their Union Jack towels hogged the same beds everyday!
We had breakfast at the Fisherman's every morning and the lovely chef cooked our eggs to order, the Bay View had a lovely choice for lunch and it was lovely to sit in an air conditioned environment and for dinner we utilised the A la Carte restaurants, our favourite being the Kebagi. I believe the hotel are currently in the process of building an Indian and Chinese which will give even more choice! The leisure pool food selection was poor, burgers, hot dogs ,fish and chips so if you're vegetarian you will only have salad, rolls and chips. The pasta was available the first week but disappeared the second?
The staff are what make the ROBB they are truly wonderful people who made this holiday!
We all suffered from the dreaded upset stomach but their concern was most appreciated, the pharmacist on site did the trick but tablets for the 3 of us was £30 GBP! If you have a guide on a day trip like we did he stopped at a local pharmacy and bought us a pack of 24 tablets for £1 GBP in case it struck again which it did to me on our return home.
The hotel hygiene is very good apart from the lobby toilets, the doors were filthy and could do with a thorough clean, we were very careful to follow all recommended procedures but it was just one of those things, the food was hot and well cooked, we drunk bottled water and stayed in the shade when not in the water etc.
My only suggestions are please make it compulsory for young children who are not toilet trained to wear swim nappies , we witnessed many babies not wearing anything and this could be an issue relating to upset stomachs also please don't let patrons smoke in the area where the kids films are being shown, we had a guest who kept sitting behind us and lighting up, we couldn't move or we wouldn't have been able to see the movie, the Panorama Terrace is huge and the smokers could be accommodated to the sides?
The animation team were lovely and we were asked to participate but if you didn't want to there was no hassle just have a lovely day! The spa ladies and the dive club came round but again no hassle just there if wanted to utilise their services.
The ROBB is a lovely hotel,well run and they really do try to make your holiday wonderful, the snorkelling is fantastic, book it you won't be disappointed, would we return - definitely!

Room Tip: If you have children ask to be close to the leisure pool, book a deluxe pool view room and you have...
7 Thank AmandaB72
Dear Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for choosing the Blue Bay for your very first Egyptian holiday and I’m so pleased you were not disappointed and that you will probably return.

You mention a couple of negative points and thank you for bringing these to our attention. We will pass your comments about the public toilet area to Housekeeping to ensure that this area is kept up to the same high standard as the rest of the resort.

We have been looking at the possibility of ‘enforcing’ youngsters to wear nappies but the overwhelming majority of our guests are the kind of people who take great care over the personal hygiene of their children around the pool. However, the discussion remains open.

Your point about smokers is also valid but bear in mind that this is open air and there is usually a slight breeze in the evenings. Again, we have not closed the door on this but we shall give these points a great deal of consideration.

It has been wonderful hosting you and I do hope we are able to welcome you back once again in the future.

Aberdare, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

This was our 4th time visiting Egypt, and we have stayed in a different hotel each time purely to experience the different things on offer. This is the first one we would consider returning to! As a Trip Advisor member we booked this hotel mainly based on the high standard of reviews that were posted.

We booked a superior room (My husband and I) and after reading the room tips from other travellers, I emailed ahead asking for a room close to the reception and on the first floor. I had a reply within 12 hours informing me that the hotel manager wasn't available but that he had forwarded my email onto the hotel to reply, and they confirmed that they had allocated our room as requested. Fantastic customer service from the start!

Arrival

We landed at 8.30pm to a lovely 38 degrees! After a ten minute transfer from the airport we were greeted by some Egyptian dancers and music. We left our bags with the bellboys and went to reception to check in. Friendly reception staff, they acknowledged that we had emailed ahead and showed us a map of the hotel, with our room location.
It was 9.30pm by the time we checked in, and so they explained that the main restaurant was open until 10pm, the Kabagi restaurant (Middle eastern cuisine) until 11pm, and also the Caribbean Cafe serving 24hrs snacks.
We were given 12 drinks tokens which she explained could be exchanged for 12 bottles of soft drinks at the shop, however it was not open until 9am. (Water was in the room)
We had two room cards. This was the first all inclusive we have attended where they do not make you wear the wrist bands. A nice change- saves on a tan line :-)
We then went back outside and identified our cases which were loaded onto a golf buggy while we had a welcome drink.
We had a short ride to our room, he carried our suitcases up to our room which I always thinks deserves a tip. In all previous hotels, at this point it's usually expected, but he wished us a good stay and left. My husband opened the door to call after him and gave him a tip and he was extremely grateful.
Again, our expectations were exceeded.

Room

We stayed in room 2110 which was a superior room on the first floor.
First impressions were that the room was very large, I liked the huge wall length mirror.
We had a kingsize bed, and also a settee that was positioned in front of the TV ( old style :-( Plenty of English channels though, BBC and sky news, plus watched some good movies in the evenings.)
Plenty of storage space-shelves/drawers and hanging space. Safety deposit box in the wardrobe-set your own code.

The bathroom was clean and again quite large, the shower was walk in style, with nice hanging storage for toiletries. There was a stale smell coming from the shower and I noticed that some water hadn't drained away from the base. We rinsed it away and the smell slowly seemed to go.
There was soap, shampoo, and tissues provided, also a hairdryer.
We always use bottled water to brush our teeth, but noticed that our tap wouldn't run cold at all. Maybe it was due to the heat outside.
When the room cleaner asked us the following morning if everything was ok with our room, we mentioned the tap and he said it could be that the tanks are warm due to the heat, and also we told him that the shower water doesn't drain away and he said they have that problem in a lot of the rooms, it seems to be the way they were built on a slope, so that instead of the water draining down the plug it gathered in the corner. This was probably our only negative point about the room, but it didn't bother us enough to report it, I'm sure they would have offered us an alternative room, but we didn't see the need in making a fuss, it was only a bit of cold water. ( plus I always showered before my husband so it was dry when I got in ;-) )

The air conditioning was a saviour in that heat! Very efficient and not too loud either.

Our room cleaner Ahmed was extremely polite and friendly. He came between 9-10 am each day and always left us a nice surprise with his towel art skills. I looked forward to coming back to our room each day to see his designs. We left him at tip at the end of the week and I promised I would mention him in my review.. He is a lovely man, a credit to your team.

Pools

You didn't need towel cards, just went to the hut ( One at each pool) and the towel guy would bring them over for you.
We were excited that this hotel had an infinity pool as we had never been to a hotel with one before, but we didn't even end up going in it! The views were amazing from around it though. It was situated next to a bar that served drinks and also pizza during the day.
Our room was located about 2-3mins walk from the relax pool. We are aged 28&32 with no children so this was the ideal place for us.
Our first morning we went down to get towels around 9am, and there were still plenty of beds available.
Eslalm was great all week, laying the towels down, spraying you with cold spray, providing ice cold flannels! Real personal service! We picked the same spot by the bottom of the relax pool away from the bar everyday. One morning we came down and someone else was sat there- couldn't be helped, so we picked somewhere else. Eslam came and put our towels down for us and we went for breakfast. When we returned 1/2 hour later we noticed our towels/ bags had been moved over to our favourite spot. Eslam had noticed that the previous people had moved and went to relocate us as he know how much I liked that spot. Wow! Felt like royalty!
He was fantastic all week, working 7am-7pm, attending to everyone, and cleaning the pool everyday! He won employee of the month while we were there, well deserved!

The pool was quiet and peaceful. On a few occasions Russian families would come with their children ignoring the signs. Eslam immediately asked them to leave which I thought was really good as some hotels tend to bend the rules-not this one :-)

We had waiter service about 4-5 times per day bringing drinks around the pool. The same waiter got to know our regular order and would leave it at the side of the pool for us.
They also came around with fresh juices/cocktails etc they were at an extra cost which was always made clear. We did not try these but one afternoon they came around with fresh watermelon slices for 25 Egyptian (about £2.50) I had it expecting it to be one slice but there were 8! Mmmm.

We visited the leisure pool one afternoon just to walk around and take some pictures- it was very large, with a good choice of slides. They had a bar with large seating area and were serving hot dogs/chips/salad etc.

My only suggestion would be that the relax bar would also start to offer hot snacks during the day? (I think there are only continental snacks available at present)

Food/drinks

We ate at the main buffet restaurant Bay View every day apart from when we went out to Namma bay two evenings.
Breakfast was 7-11am. We ate croissants and toast with a choice of jams. There were plenty of hot choices available- sausages, eggs, bacon, fresh omelettes, full continental.
(Can someone tell me what foul is? There at breakfast everyday)
We had juice every morning from the machine(free)-orange/grapefruit/pineapple. Tea and coffee available. Fresh fruit juices brought around at an extra charge.

Lunch was 12pm-3pm. We are very fussy so I ate chips with pizza, and my husband would have chicken and chips. There was a big selection of salads, cold meats, different potatoes, soups, pasta, breads.. Variety to suit all tastes.
Nice range of desserts and also ice cream (free) and fresh pancakes.
Drinks were served by the waiters, after the first day they remembered our order and would bring it over.

Evening meal was from 6pm-10pm.
Although they had themed nights they still had a varied choice of all other food also. Different cuts of fresh meats, fish/chicken dishes. Ice cream was again free.

I'd like to give a special mention to the waiter staff within the restaurant. They are by far the hardest working people we met. Constantly tidying, cleaning, serving etc, always with a smile and a joke.
The one night we went to McDonald's, they mentioned at breakfast the next day that they noticed we hadn't been in for food- out of all of the people they serve, their memories are amazing!

Several days we went to 'The Pub' (amazing views, sport shown live on big screens) and ordered snacks. A beef burger, chicken ciabatta, cheese/ham toastie all served with crisps, or fish and chips. You could also just get a bowl of crisps, nice when having a drink.
These were served in the Caribbean cafe 24hrs also.
We didn't eat at any of the other restaurants.

We mainly drank soft drinks. Several cocktails that were on the menu, although they will make any you ask.

Room service available at an extra charge.

Beach

Due to the heat, as mentioned we stayed around the pool most days. We had a lift one day down to the beach just to have a look. (Best lift ever- unique button options!)
Plenty of sun beds available, beach bar etc. We didn't walk down to the jetty, we were planning on going later in the week but didn't after all. We have been in the Red Sea during previous trips, but I wish we had at least gone to look. Maybe next time..

Entertainment

We are not really into staying out in the evenings as we tend to go back to the room to relax after we have eaten.
There was an extensive itinerary in place though, from fire shows/dancers/singers/musicians/ to the outdoor movie nights that were shown several times throughout the week- 8pm children's film, 10pm adults.
There is a board at the reception with the listings- they were all quite new releases.

Shops

We visited the shops and got some gifts. Nice choice from magnets, ornaments, spices, clothes, bags, jewellery etc. Also a pharmacy that sells snacks/drinks.

We visited the paint shop- the artist copied a picture of a meerkat from google for us- amazing! Don't be afraid to haggle. No set prices in any of the shops. We had two paintings from 4500 egyptian down to just 500 Egyptian. Didn't feel pressurised into buying, they just wanted us to be happy with our purchase.

Wifi

Free wifi was available in certain areas around the hotel (We used it @reception, the pub, the relax pool bar. It was also at the infinity pool, and a couple of other bars) It required you to log in each time you used it with your room number and passport number as password. It's speed depended on the amount of people using it. I found that to check Facebook/mails etc it was quicker to load in the mornings as opposed to the evenings where it got busier.

Taxi service

As stated we are quite fussy eaters, so after repeating our meals for a few days we decided to go into Namma bay and have a Mcdonalds. There was a free shuttle service running from 8pm and pick up at 10pm but we were not planning on being long so went to the concierge and arranged a taxi. It was 84 Egpyian pounds each way, but it felt worth it- there are other taxis waiting at the hotel entrance(Not allowed in the grounds) but we felt safer going with someone known. We were picked up at reception, we had a lovely private reef oasis air conditioned taxi, the driver was really nice and pointed out different hotels/shops etc during the journey.
He dropped us at Namma bay(About 15 mins away) and said to ring him when we were ready. I didn't have my phone with me so he took us to a local shop,introduced us to his friend, and said that when we were ready we could go back there and he would ring him for us and come to pick us up. The shop owner offered us 20% discount on his products. We bought two glow in the dark paintings, unusual!
After food, we went back, he rang him and our driver was there in 5mins.
We repeated this trip again on our last night but this time went to a closer McDonald's opposite Sonesta beach resort. It was in a quieter location on the main road, our driver waited outside for us for about 20 mins and then took us back. Excellent service!!!

Staff

This hotel definitely has the best staff in Egypt if not in all of the world! Everyone goes out of their way to greet you, always smiling while working hard!
The best customer experience we have EVER encountered!

Overall

As mentioned at the start of my review, we have already been looking at dates in which to return.
Amazing, best holiday ever!
After telling our family about this hotel, my mother&father in law are now booking to come and stay in October. I'm excited to see if they love it as much as we did!

Book it you won't be disappointed!

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
19 Thank nic21wales
Dear Guest,

We are very grateful for the review and we thank you so much for the time it must have taken to write it. I am so pleased to read that this is the first hotel in Sharm that you would consider returning to and that in itself is an amazing recommendation.

Foul (pronounced like “fool”) is a kind of dried broad bean which is boiled and mashed up – not too dissimilar to your own mushy peas in principle. It is an important source of secondary protein eaten at breakfast by many Egyptians, rich and poor. It is often used to line the inside of the Egyptian flat bread (or pocket bread) which is then filled with falafel and fresh salad. Wonderful – you must try it next time you come. Chef will help you. It may take a little courage to take the first bite but it really is very tasty.

And another thing you must do when you come back is to go the the jetty and do a little snorkeling. I promise you will be amazed. Again, if you are not a proficient swimmer, the lifeguards can arrange some assistance for you.

Thank you for the review and we do look forward to your parents coming in October and hopefully we will see you again soon too.

UK
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Not quite able to rate at 5 but a good 4.5

Stayed in deluxe pool view. Room spacious and kept very clean and organised by wonderful room boy. Rooms and bathrooms a bit tired but good facilities, great towels, plenty of hot water, good shower, tea, coffee and water kept topped up. We had requested upper floor at the relax pool but got a ground floor which actually was great for us. Free laundry service was excellent with clothes washed, ironed, packaged and returned the same day.
I would echo all the previous comments about the service from all staff, which was friendly and efficient, almost without exception.
The food was generally very good. Breakfast at Fishermans was nice with fresh orange, although not cooked to order as some reviews have suggested. I am not usually a fan of buffet food but found it really good generally when we ate at Bay View. We also tried Kebaggi, the Italian and fish restaurants; out of these we were disappointed with the Italian (our choices seem to have the same tomato based sauce on all of them) Overall Kebaggi was my favourite. Drinks were fine, wine ok but the beer was good.
The pools / grounds clean and well cared for. The relax pool was my favourite although the cooler water in the infinity pool was more refreshing and the views of course are fantastic. More sunbeds are needed at relax pool as sometimes people struggled and did not manage to secure one. There is plenty of unused space at the lower pool, although I can understand that the full capacity of beds have been placed at the top end. It was lovely to not have to struggle to the bar for a drink as the staff constantly checking to see that you were ok for drinks etc. The gardens are lovely and well maintained. Towels always available and able to change as needed.
The spa –heavenly, quality therapists and not too bad price wise.
The beach – my favourite place especially late pm. Always found a sun bed easily near to the jetty. The reef at the hotel is outstanding in terms of coral quality. Well protected by the staff who ensure that anyone in danger of damaging it is warned with a blast from the whistle. The water was generally calm when I was there. Currents in the bay are light and confident swimmers can snorkel around the bay to the Hyatt at the headland. I would avoid going too far past the Sheraton in the other direction as the current picks up there. I spotted most of the usual Red Sea suspects in terms of marine life. I did a night snorkel for 270 LE with the hotel dive club which was great, an opportunity to see soft corals that do not open during the day and biofluorescent plankton.
SO why not a 5? Some of the public areas were not as clean as they might be, no soap in toilets at Relax pool at any time I visited, Some of the ways food is displayed encourages guests to handle it, e.g. peaches in a large bowl – guests were picking them up squeezing them and then replacing them – (because we were both ill with stomach bug midway through our break, I guess we were particularly sensitive to seeing these things); no hand sanitizer at restaurants entrances etc. Finally the jetty could do with an extension so that boats can tie up away from swimmers and not have to travel through snorkelers and swimmers to dock. Although staff took care, it is an accident waiting to happen.

6 Thank buzze
Shehab El Din M, General Manager at Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort, responded to this review, 31 August 2014
Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate you taking the time to write and post this detailed review of your recent stay at the Blue Bay. Of course we are a little disappointed that you felt that we did not merit the full five stars but you explain it well and your comments have already been passed to the relevant department heads for their response and action plans as appropriate. We are partivcularly keen to address matter of health and safety so we will be giving priority to your comments about the boats at the jetty. We would also like to point out that at the entrance of the Bay View you will see a hand sanitizer displayed on the pillar as you walk inside, with a sign also at the entrance of the toilet inside the restaurant. But overall I note that you have a lot of very positive things to say about the service and the facilitiues here and I feel that we will be welcoming you back in the not-too-distant future and showing you how we continue to make changes with the guests’ safety, comfort and satisfaction as our main priorities.

Thank you for the review and for choosing the Blue Bay.

email:bluebay.gm@reefoasis.com.eg
Newport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We have never been to this country before, so didn't know what to expect. However from the moment we arrived the care,attention and ongoing help and friendliness of the hotel staff and Thompson travel reps were exceptional. The rooms were clean and very comfortable, pool complexes had something for everyone with attention to anything you needed from bar staff and poolside staff. The buffet resturant was organised and had a excellent choice of foods at all sittings and the Italian and Egyptian restaurants were great. Don't miss the panorama bar to watch the beautiful sun sets and views across the bays. The dive and snorkelling staff were also fantastic. Our 12yr old gained lots of confidence snorkelling and free dive with them and even went on a night snorkelling guided session which he loved. We will be going back again ! Thanks to all the staff at reef oasis blue bay for a fab holiday , c u soon !

4 Thank Margaret B
Shehab El Din M, General Manager at Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Dear Margaret,

I’m delighted that your first time to Egypt was such a great success and that it was to the Blue Bay and thank you so much for the kind words you have for the staff. It’s so good to hear that your son has gained confidence in the water and that you all enjoyed the restaurants and facilities that we boast.

Thank you for choosing the ROBB and for the review and we look forward to welcoming you back for another “fab holiday”.