We stayed at ROBB from 11th Aug until 18th Aug, the 1st thing I would like to say was that our stay was to short... We arrived quite late at night and the reception staff was very helpful.. Our room was located in a great position about a 5 minute walk to reception and 5 minute walk to the leisure pool. Our balcony looked over the Adults pool as we had children unfortunately we were unable to go to the pool. Our room was fabulous the towels and sheets were changed everyday and the cleanliness of our room was perfect.. We did a few days around the leisure pool and the infinity pools at no point was the pools overcrowded or we had trouble getting a sun bed, we have been to some resorts where we had to be up by 7am to secure our beds!! everyone around the pools from the bar staff to the towel staff was fabulous.. did love the touch of cold flannels and the spray of water onto our feet and of course the sun glass cleaning which is a really nice touch.. Our children did not go to the kids club and we didn't see any entertainment that was on every night. they did watch the movie night a few times and the movies were very appropriate for my children ages. The buffet restaurant had a good choice of food every time that we went.. We only went in the buffet restaurant 3 times as we did go to the Fisherman's Restaurant which was fab.. and we did celebrate my sons birthday in the Italian restaurant which they kindly organise a cake once they found out it was my Sons birthday, the lobster which is an extra was fabulous as was the waiters. A must is the night snorkelling which we did one night with the dive centre which was fabulous fun. Every night we would get a lift back to our room on the golf buggy as my Son seemed to like this and the gentleman was always very obliging.. The only one suggestion I would make is that when you visit Hollywood, markets, Soho or the surrounding area book your transport through the hotel for your taxi as they are very reliable maybe a little more expensive, but we didn't do that the first time we went out and on the way back we had gone out with another family who had a very unpleasant experience with the taxi man (reversing up the dual carriage way as he was going the wrong way for our hotel) so take the taxi name and ring him when you are ready to return and will come to collect you. I don't have a bad word to say about this Hotel apart from the Russians but if you ignore them they certainly wont spoil your holiday. The beaches are fabulous one disappointment we do have is that I would of liked to of eaten in the Sea breeze restaurant over looking the red sea as we were recommended the restaurant but unfortunately it was closed throughout our stay.... A big high light for us as a family is that we travelled to Cairo to see the Pyramids which was just an awesome way to finish our holiday...Loved everything about the hotel and was gutted our holiday came to an end definitely recommend this hotel to families, couples and solo's as its an incredible friendly resort. thanks again for a amazing holiday..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa is one of the most beautiful resorts of Sharm El Sheikh with the magnificent views of the Sinai Mountains hidden amongst the colorful shades of the desert. The Hotel is overlooking the famous Red Sea with clear crystal blue waters and beautiful corals with the most amazing colored tropical fish. Our highly experienced trained staff and Management Team are available 24 hrs with extended knowledge of the resort and qualified to provide our Guests with the most professional and exceptional service. Our Priority is you at all times during the day and night to help make the most of an excellent and enjoyable holiday. We have a wide range of facilities including a 24hr bar serving drinks and snacks, a beautiful Panorama Terrace to capture the most amazing sunset views for those perfect kodak moments to save a lifetime of memories. We have many Swimming pools to meet everyone's tastes, have fun in the sun with the family's at the leisure pool or relax reading a book chilling by our adults pool at the Relax we have it for all ages. Teens hangout room including play stations, games machines, air hockey and billiards or join in the activities with the Animation Team. Treat your self with one of our Royal Tents with complete privacy, waiter service, direct access to the sea for relax time including drinks, fruit for a small additional charge or lounge on your sun bed at the beach at your leisure with 350 m of sand and try our snorkeling from the jetty to spot little Nemo with a trained instructor the choice is yours. If you would like to make your stay extra special we have many other room types to upgrade, our Honeymoon Suite being the most popular choice and highest category. This option is by far the best choice and we can guarantee you won't be disappointed, pure luxury with direct sea view, the moon the stars the sunset all in one. Your very on private double jacuzzi, separate living room, walk in wardrobe, marble bathroom, DVD player with surround sound and wifi with many other benefits included. All for a small supplement. Easy access to the other resort areas to visit during your stay by taxi or shuttle you will be anywhere in a short time to grab your bargains shop till you drop or chill in one of the famous shisha cafes we can direct you. Upload your memorable photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram whilst enjoying your holiday with our new extended wifi or Skype your friends at home to show them the wonderful Hotel your staying in now available in various areas of the Hotel free of charge. If you fell active during your stay why not try a discover scuba dive or complete your padi and become a certified diver with our very own dive centre on the beach or get active in our amazing gym and learn all the exercises with a trained and qualified fitness instructor ,. If you prefer to pamper your self relax in our steam room or sauna free of charge. Don't forget to reserve your Ala Carte Restaurants with our Guest Relation Team who are available in the lobby to make your dining experience the most enjoyable one, sample our tasty delicious 4. Course meal with complete tranquility in our La Romantique Restaurant special offers apply. We are truly confident by choosing the Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa you will not be disappointed. If you have any further questions or queries we would love to hear from you. We look forward to welcoming our Guests soon. Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Oasis Blue Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Reef Oasis Blue Bay