We booked this hotel as a last minute booking on the Olympic website so we were a bit anxious but we were very happy with our choice.
The rooms were clean and the largest I've ever stayed in. Massive!!
We stayed on a bed and breakfast option and were very happy with this. The breakfasts gave us a great selection from home made pastries, cooked, salads or just fruit. We had our lunches at the hotel in the pool bar and were not disappointed.
The hotel is also not all in one overcrowded block but spaced out over beautiful gardens.
The only con was that house keeping changed the towels and sometimes forgot to bring any back even though this was quickly remedied by a phone call.
I'm also glad of the location, it's not a walkable distance to any town but they do have a mini bus tha offers free drop off and the taxi's only cost about £4 so perfect!
I'd recommend this hotel!! It was a pity to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious, modern designed Maritim Dive Resort is a gorgeous 5 star resort comfortably spread over 200,000 sqm of lush, landscaped gardens. The hotel's oversized rooms are only some of the extravagant luxuries that make this the perfect place for relaxation for you and your family. Neighboring the Jolie Ville International Congress Center, the resort takes pride in its ability to welcome both business and leisure travellers with top service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel And Resort
- Sharm El Sheikh Peninsula
- Peninsula Sharm El-Sheikh