Reception rude & very unfriendly. Reception it's self is like a old cab office. Restaurant like a road side cafe. Rooms & hotel old & tried. Hotel staff friendly. My door don't lock. I wanted to go home as soon as I got here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viking Club Hotel Overview. Our unique boutique hotel overlooking the picturesque Sinai mountains provides a selection of 130 comfortably appointed guestrooms, including suites and family rooms for those who need more space to go with their comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Viking Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viking Club Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Viking Hotel Sharm El Sheikh