Very low grade hotel notwithstanding it's self proclaimed 4 star rating- it is really a 2 star hotel ! Basic facilities in rooms and in hotel. Promised 4 bars but only one open- an outside bar who h is very cold in winter. Food poor quality and restaurant better described as a canteen!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viking Club Hotel Overview. Our unique boutique hotel overlooking the picturesque Sinai mountains provides a selection of 130 comfortably appointed guestrooms, including suites and family rooms for those who need more space to go with their comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Viking Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viking Club Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Viking Hotel Sharm El Sheikh