We stayed at Sunrise Diamond Beach Resort for 2 weeks in September. It was our second visit here and we went back based on the lovely stay we had last year.
From the minute we arrived nothing was too much trouble. Natalia from the guest service centre was especially helpful and went out of her way to ensure we enjoyed our stay from start to finish.
The hotel and grounds are lovely, really clean and well kept. The room was great, nice and big with brilliant air con which is well needed.
The food was good considering how many people are being catered for. There was as much variety as you can expect from an all inclusive resort.
All the staff are amazing. so helpful and friendly. They work so hard and it was much appreciated.
I have to give Ahmed the barman from the quiet pool a special mention. He was always happy, smiling and was prepping our coffee's every morning as soon as he saw us. What a genuinely nice man, a real credit to the hotel. We were also made to feel really welcome by Mohamed from the Indian (which by the way is well worth a visit-amazing food) and Mohamed from the animation team. We didn't join in any activities but he was always so friendly and went out of his way to say hello and make us feel welcome.
We are looking forward to next year already and I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admire the wonders of Egypt at SunConnect SUNRISE Diamond Resort! Located in the famous destination Sharm El Sheikh, the resort offers a vast range of opportunities ensuring that no one misses out during their stay. A delightful garden surrounding and the private sandy beach will make your holiday a memorable one full of relaxation. Its proximity to the charming center of Sharm El Sheikh is an additional benefit. The Resort offers a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, Guest Service Center desk, bell captain, limousine service, luggage room, laundry & valet service, beauty salon and barber, Spa & gym, gift & souvenir shops, babysitting, free Wi-Fi in all public areas and a 24-hour on call doctor. SunConnect SUNRISE Diamond Resort offers 438 (with partially or with some) recently renovated rooms characterized for their unique oriental style. NEW Aqua Park in 2015, 1200 m2, 8 slides, 71 water games fit for all ages! The hotel is officially part of the SunConnect family. It offers a lot of new facilities. Be Connected with the free upgraded high speed internet which is available throughout the resort. The TeenLounge is ready for teenagers for interactive fun with playstation and x-box. Charge the devices in one of the SunConnect Bars or access points distributed all over the facility. The new SunConnect website provides the guests with all necessary information. All accommodations feature modern facilities and are completely equipped to make sure our guests enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in Egypt. Choose between a wide variety of rooms. A special benefit for families is our Family Room concept, which offers separate rooms for parents and children. To enjoy the direct sea view, try our Beach Deluxe rooms, which offer you as well extra space. A truly satisfying holiday experience - at SunConnect SUNRISE Diamond Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sunrise Diamond Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Diamond Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Calimera Royal Diamond Beach Hotel