“Lovely clean equipped studio highly recommended”
Front of studio with private gated entrance and steps to front door
View inside from front door Patio area with sofa and patio furniture
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front of studio with private gated entrance and steps to front door
View inside from front door
Patio area with sofa and patio furniture
View of patio doors to outside
Fully tiled bathroom with new shower and cubicle
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sammya
hertfordshire
“Lovely clean equipped studio highly recommended”
Reviewed 4 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Couldn't fault the studio at all was very clean and equipped with everything you would need for a self catering holiday. Helen was very helpful and always got back to me if I had any queries. Helen's partner Mohamed picked me up from airport no problem. Have just rebooked to stay here again in July

Many thanks helen x

Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
ley62uk
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 8 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Lovely studio, very clean, Mohammed was very helpful would highly recommend and will stay here again many thx

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Pinklady1...
St. Wendel, Germany
“Relaxing stay at Delta Sharm”
Reviewed 17 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I booked this apartment from 27 March to 8th of April 2016. The apartment is perfect for a single person or a couple. I was there alone and I really enjoyed my stay. Since i do not like hotels lots of people around me, this resort was perfect for my needs. The apartment has a nice little terrase with a couch to relax on. I spend a lot of time there. The surrounding was very quiet and nice. There are several pools to chose from and the spa is right around the corner. Helen the owner, and Mohammed who looks after everything are very nice and helpful. Before my arrival we arranged a pick up and Mohhamed was there waiting for me, to take me there in the evening. I had the privilege to meet Helen on the spot as she was also spending time in Sharm in another apartment that is also for rent. Helen and Mohammed were very caring and always asked me if everything is okay. Since I was there alone, I felt very comfortable to have someone to ask if I needed any help. I had some short-notice date changes, but this was no problem at all and we arranged everything without any problems. They also gave me some interesting tipps about sightseeing and Mohammed arranged a private tour to the national park Ras Mohammed for me. The prices for everything were reasonable, and we found comprmises for everything. All in all this stay was a very pleasent one . Not only the apartment, but also the way I was taken care of made this vacation a rememerable experience. And if you are in search for a big nice apartment for a family or friends, Helens big apartment is so beautyful. I would always recommend this place to any of my friends. ( If you have a furry visitor as on the foto, please tell her , I miss her)

Pauline M
“Brilliant studio, the best, fabulous place”
Reviewed 20 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

This beautiful apartment is clean, modern, perfect for a single person or couple. Perfect location within Delta Sharm. The owner is a friendly person who is very easy to talk to and will always answer any queries and does everything to ensure your stay goes smoothly from beginning to end. They will even collect you from the airport if needed! Within the apartment there's everything you need for your stay. The kitchen's modern high gloss with microwave,cooker, fridge freezer, toaster and washing machine and with all the equipment you would need if you decide to cook meals at home. Shops are a short walk to the end of the street. The pool area is beside you along with the gym and spa to the rear.
I don't do reviews and sometimes it's hard to trust what people say but be assured you will be happy with the decision to stay here. I have no doubt of that and will definately do so again.
The review status I've given this apartment is excellent and much of that is to do with the attention advice and care I received from the owner.
This apartment will not disappoint.

Nicola D
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 2 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

This Delta Sharm studio is in a great location and beautifully decorated. It is ground floor with a lovely terrace, very close to the gym/spa, main pool and restaurants. The Studio has all facilities needed for a self catering holiday and is spotlessly clean. Helen and Mohamed are very helpful and quick to respond to any questions. Thank you for a lovely stay.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
aliwatGla...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Lovely stay in lovely studio”
Reviewed 2 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

This studio is in a great location and beautifully decorated. It is very well kitted out to meet your every need and is spotlessly clean. I would highly recommend it for singles or couples to enjoy a perfect stay

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing