Aida Hotel Sharm El Sheikh El Hadaba
US$111
US$54
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$102
US$63
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$79
US$89
US$72
US$93
US$59
  • Breakfast included
Grand Rotana Resort & Spa(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$98
US$48
US$52
US$426
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$214
US$173
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 February 2014

There is no cleaning to the room. They don't change the beds sheets for 5 days or more. Everything doesn't work. There's no maintenance. The service is very poor. The receptionists are rude. The house keeping is very dirty. They don't use any cleaning liquids or powders!!! The room and the lobby are always full of flies, ants and cockroaches!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank GigiGihan
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I'll try keep this short, as 99.9% was missing from what you actually pay for!! holidayed here Jan 20th - 27th Jan. after a long day of travel, inclusive of having an early start to get to airport & arriving at hotel by dinnertime, wanted to naturally shower before eating. it was cold, so tried the sink & no water!! after many excuses, promises & being fobbed off of it being sorted soon etc, & also requesting another room, to find obviously whole hotel was without water. wasn't til the FOLLOWING DAY OF ARRIVING, we were finally told it was the water pump, & were able to shower a day after we arrived..ludicrous! wild cats from the streets were allowed everywhere in the hotel, from sleeping on the sofas/chairs in the reception, that guests sat on to socialise with their laptops, chat & wait etc, so what we thought were mosquito bites, were in fact many flea bites!! were also allowed in the flipping restaurant!! i even saw one eating from an open serving dish, & neither staff or guests batted an eyelid! an english couple we spoke to, made us realise cats were allowed to help with keeping mice at bay as they were presented with a room having mice droppings on floor & bedding!! i told them to get their rep in the next day & move to a 'proper' hotel, as in hindsight, & we only had a week, & didnt know the extent of the awfulness, we would have pronto! as others have said, they have mostly egyptians & russians staying there, as no other right minded people with proper normal standards, will ever stay there, as you will get ill or at least, uncomfortable tummy problems, with eating the food that is of poor standard & only egyptian food, & no variety across the board. subsequently, for our guts sake, & not wishing to get ill abroad, we had to eat out & mostly burger/chicken/pizza eateries nearby to walk to, so got a bit bloated from eating like that for nearly a week, except a lovely welcoming 'Steak House' thats run by an english guy thats of half egyptian nationality, & gives an outstanding service & menu, with, apart from some english food, with steaks of course, also had some 'very english' desserts, like rice pudding, so him & his restaurant was our saviour, & went twice in our stay : ) ......sorry, i couldn't make it shorter but you have to know the extent!!

But please, i beg of you, do not stay at this hotel as russians think you get what you pay for, but i think cos they are used to less standards than us unfortunately. but the rest of us westerners are used to what we get in other countries, rrightly so, but this hotel is virtually giving you service of victorian ages!! altho russians dont really like the food, they just see it as 'a cheap holiday', but you pay for all inclusive food & drink & you get egyptian crappy slops...we threw our money away with going on this holiday. hotels all around us were as normal, but we got the one bad apple. please don't make the same mistake

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Stay at your peril!!!! Words fail me the way I was treated by arrogant reception staff... We initially booked in over the road in Aida which supposed to be newer but it was awful so tried to move over to 'Aida better life' where the reception was ... I asked to see a room to be told come back at 1pm which I did and again at 4pm but was given no explanation as to why I was kept waiting.. I gave up and the next day tried again twice but the thin guy on reception was busy (again) and although I waited patiently got no service then a brash fatter guy who was involved with booking us in said can I help I said we would like to move out and possibly move into Aida better life but wanted to see a room before confirming I explained we had no water plus bathroom filthy the room was dirty with sheets were unironed and had long black hairs in ... He said the water prob was only that day and all would be ok I said Insharllah he replied what does that mean? I asked if he was Arabic he said he was Egyptian I replied that if he was he would know what Insharllah means ( if God wills) I said we wanted to possible move for 8 days if the room was better than over the road but got a vacant look and was blanked and ignored so we moved out

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank mchawkins1
Reviewed 21 January 2014

This is a filthy hole used daily by prostitutes and run like a 1 star hotel.
The 2 rooms and beds I had smelled of human urine. Hot water and electricity was a lottery.
The food was presented as slops with out variety or fruit.
Female guests were sexually harrassed by staff during the night and there was an air of intimidation in general.
Health & safety is non existent and parts of the complex are dangerous due to poor lighting and slippery surfaces.
This is a hotel for Egyptians & Russians - not what British or western Europeans would accept.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Sapper534
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Was at this hotel with my wife and kids and it was really bad:

1) The electricity went out, everyone was in the dark then water started leaking all over the place from the roof.

2) One of the men in the receptionist asked to talk to me and was checking our passports, then he told me "your wife is very beautiful" in a disgusting manner.

I'm not visiting egypt ever again, they don't respect westerners at all but they demand respect from us.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family