“Fantastic family diving experience”

Blue Realm Diving Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Realm has its headquarters at Ibis Styles Lagoon in Dahab, one of the most relaxing holiday places you can imagine. From here we organise our custom holidays throughout Egyptian waters, offering just about anything you could want, from shore diving in Dahab to liveaboard safaris to the most remote sites in southern Egyptian waters.
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fantastic family diving experience”
Reviewed 3 January 2013 via mobile

We did the PADI Scuba Diver course as a family with our kids (10&13) at Blue Realm while staying at Blue Beach Club. Our instructor Monem couldn't have been more patient, encouraging and calm with us all and took me from being decidedly wobbly (ok, panicky) underwater to relaxed and confident almost overnight! Mohammed also deserves a mention for his reassuring buddy support and help on our dives. Lovely guys! Blue Realm equipment was really new and well-maintained and they run a very efficient, reliable set-up, while maintaining a flexible, easy-going vibe.

London, United Kingdom
“Favourite Holiday!”
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I have just come back (regrettably!) from another amazing diving holiday organised by Blue Realm. I first booked a diving hoilday through Blue Realm after getting a recommendation from a friend. I've since gone back myself and recommended it to loads of other friends who have been multiple times since. Khaled was my instructor for my advanced open water course and displayed endless patience and a terrific sense of fun. On my return trip I was really luck to have an excellent guide and to see all the friends I made on my first trip. If you're intending to dive in the red sea, you'd be silly to book through anyone else. Blue Realm has the best equipment I've seen in a dive club (new and regularly serviced), will organise all sorts of great days out from Dahab and in surrounding dive areas, and has great, friendly people on hand to ensure that you have a seamless and amazing trip. Can't wait to go back!

London, England, United Kingdom
“Dahab days.. diving at Blue Realm”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

This is a unique dive centre. A wonderful crew of instructors, guides and staff who are truly passionate about diving and the Sinai area, and hosts Khaled and Sita who take a personal interest in your trip. Daily dives are arranged depending on what divers want to see, and regular boat trips north and south mean that you can take in all the famous Red Sea diving sites, from Ras Mohammed to the Blue Hole, as well as stunning local dives right off the beach at Dahab. They will also personally arrange discounted accommodation and transfers in any direction. I literally could not leave, extending my trip by an extra week, seduced by the diving, the great Blue Realm people, and the eclectic mix of divers they attract. It was my first visit... but as the song goes: 'You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave'! See you soon guys!!

Veldhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Absolutely great!”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Thanks to the personal and patient attention of Blue Realm's instructors Giovanna and Khaled I managed to overcome my fear of water and discover the beauty of diving. I am grateful for the fact that they have helped me discover a whole new world! Diving in Dahab is amazing, and I am so happy I am able to experience it.
The atmosphere in the dive center is nice and relaxed, and we enjoy returning every time (just made my 60th dive with them a few days ago). The staff takes great care of all guests as well as all equipment. It is great to see the enthusiasm in their eyes, when they talk about a great dive they made, or a special fish they saw. Truly a very special group of people!

1 Thank Silvie-van-Dam
Veldhoven, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Diving Experince in Dahab with a Human touch!”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I am just back from great diving experience in Dahab! My 4th time at this destination with this Diving center. What makes them different from others? It is simple but yet so difficult to find elsewhere..

- Great personal care with a feeling being a part of a great family
- Professional diving approach but able to make it fun for all experience levels at the same time
- Very good, well maintained equipment
- Carefully planned diving trips according my wishes, experience and the weather conditions
- Flexible in all means
- They protect the nature and care about the environment!
- Always clean fresh air in my tank! (Which is quite nice seen that fact that I was breathing mostly trough my regulator this holiday ;-) )

Diving is not for free and with Blue realm I always knew the vacation will be worth the money..

Can't wait to get back....
Thanks Blue Realm(Khaled, Sita, Giovanna, Heny, Hagage) for great two weeks..

Michal Puza