“it was very very nice :)”
Review of Dahab Days

Dahab Days
Reviewed 28 July 2013

we went there for 4 nights/days
there was a little group of us & we all left the place happy :)
if you are looking for somewhere cozy & cheap then this is the place , he also has different optional if you are a diver or seeking a Bedouin dinner in the desert or even a safari for few days .
the man who owns the place & run it is very nice & friendly , we also enjoyed using the roof for BBQ & shisha
i'd definitely go again

Room Tip: all rooms has A/C but if you prefer not to use it then take one of the rooms on the right side
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 May 2013

I spent 6 days in Dahab and planned on getting myself certified for an Open water course. Mohammed was recommended to me by a friend's friend and he definitely wasn't a disappointment. I would totally recommend anyone even people who haven't dived to dive with Mohammed (i'd even trust him with my parents).

He is great instructor who has a passion in scuba diving and his enthusiasm and great positive energy pushed me thru to gain both my Open water and Advanced course within 4 hectic dive days. I was lucky to have private lessons with him throughout the courses and he was definitely funny and we had some pretty good laughs together.

It was lovely for him to invite me over to dinner with his family and learnt heaps about their culture and dinner cant get any more authentic than a home cooked meal!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We spent two days diving with Mohamed in Dahab and loved it.

Mohamed is a choice instructor and dive master. Smart, knowledgeable, funny and wonderful level of hospitality. He knowledge of the dive sites is as good as it gets. He knows where the sea creatures live and how to get you there!

Day one.
Camel trek to a fantastic dive site named Eels garden I think. A wonderful lunch was prepared for us by our Bedouin guide.

Day two.
Two shore dives near the Canyon. Wonderful breaks at a restaurant where we could actually leave our gear at a table.

The wildlife at both spots were stunning and top notch.

We both felt very safe on all 4 of our dives because of how professional Mohamed was.

I plan on going back as soon as I can and recommend that you do the same.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Dahab is such a relaxing place and would suit any type of person going, on their own, couples group of friends ... the diving is great and I was lucky to have Mohammed as an instructor who got me through my course... Dahab is a very friendly place and everyone will try to make sure you are comfortable and safe ... would definately go back and would hope to meet up with some of the friends I have made whilst being there

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2013

We are a family of four who went diving with Mohammed over the Christmas holidays. He is a great guide and very thorough instructor. My wife and I completed our Advanced Open Water course under his instruction and then got to dive the El Bells and Blue Hole.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Have just spent a day diving 2 popular sites in Dahab with Mohammed from Dahab Days. I used his diving equipment which was modern and in excellent condition. Mohammed couldn't have been more professional and his local diving knowledge second to none! I felt well informed and in the safest of hands at all times, yet we still shared a good few laughs!
As I'm currently living in Sharm el Sheikh, if I was venture to Dahab again, I wouldn't consider any other diving outfit in Dahab.

Many thanks Mohammed!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2012

His local knowledge superb and he so knowlegeable about Dahab. I was a little rusty having been out of the water for over 10 years but he made it all come flooding back - he is a proper professional.
Thanks a lot for taking such great care of us.

Cheers