“Best place to try dive”

Red Sea Water World Taba Heights
Ranked #3 of 8 things to do in Taba
More attraction details
Owner description: The only 5* watersports and diving centre in Egypt. Come and join the fun.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best place to try dive”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Did a try dive here--staff were great,
Well worth a visit if only for a beer or ice cream,all staff are friendly
and much to offer the visitor.The snorkeling trip is a really good day out ,
motor there ,sail back ,brilliant boat the 'Henry de Montfreid' .

Visited August 2013
1 Thank GDC186338

• Polish first
Cornwall
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Best diving Centre”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This is the best diving centre..
The staff are professional and helpful, all of them not one of them doesn't take the time to welcome you.
The instructors are attentive and go out of their way to make you fell comfortable.
We have been here many times and have passed alot of our courses here, would say it is the best place to learn so chilled. Not once did I feel uncomfortable and even if I was having a bad day someone was there to help me, even the boat crew.
Recently they have had a flood in Taba Heights and it is a mess but their spirits are not dampened and I am sure it will soon be even better.
Good luck to all.

Visited May 2014
Tychy, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Diving with Red Sea Waterworld ”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

It means really Diving with perfectly organised Best Friends.
Good organization, good equipment and infrastructure and very friendly and helpful staff.

Cornwall
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Can't wait to dive again”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

This is the best dive centre!!
The staff are great, always fun and put you at ease. I was the worse and most reluctant diver ever and all the staff made me feel comfortable and able to do what I wanted. Asraf is a brilliant teacher and never gave up on me. even if you are there on your own you feel at home I have even dived without my husband and Mr eliady took great care of me. It is true that we have visited Waterworld many times so we have friends there but whatever level you are at all the instructors, captains, guides and crew are very attentive and look after your every need.
Even if you don't dive the snorkelling trip is a really good day out and all the activities that they offer are very professional and they do there very best so you have fun.
The restaurant is great for food, reasonably priced and freshly cooked and served by lovely staff.
As I have mentioned before it is not possible to mention everyone but Nagib, Asraf, Hany, Lovely Tamer, Eliady, Ahmed and so on are really lovely helpful people, please finish you holiday off by taking a visit to Waterworld and make up your own mind... You won't be disappointed

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Gromit89
Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Professional and very friendly crew together with great diving spot!”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I was there for few days in December 2013.
Unfortunately because of cold (I blame AC) could only dive for one day but still it was very interesting and colorful experience. Crew is great and very helpful. I can surely recommend this place.

Visited December 2013